we stayed only for 2 nights..serene place, very courteous and accommodating staff, varied activities like flower arrangement, yoga, power walk, core training, "cooking" lessons are given for free, alive restaurant serves fresh, raw, meatless, non dairy food and they don't heat up the food more than 40 deg to preserve the enzymes and nutrients of food, spa treatments, colonics, colema etc are offered but we didn't try them..unfortunately, this place is not for us, since we are suffering from high cholesterol, gout, ulcer and arthritis.. their food exacerbate our condition since most of their food have nuts, beans ( not good for those with high uric acid) my ulcer also got worse..i don't know with what...but other guests may love this place if their health is good to start with,,,
another problem we encountered is their sulu terrace accommodation, where you need to go up a steep, slippery stairs( it's raining when we got there) to go to the room yet their restroom is located downstairs...so, since we have arthritis and gout, we had a hard time going up and down the stairs to do our thingy in the bathroom...IT WAS QUITE A WORKOUT for me..but when we asked for a urinal, they promptly provided it... SERVICE IS GREAT but it's just not our kind of "wellness" vacation...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines