“Solemnity amid busy streets”

Reviewed May 31, 2014

While the church is located only a few kilometers away from the bustling center of Lipa City, I found a kind of solemnity present when one enters the Blessed Sacrament.

Every time our family visits, the family talks to the nun in charge of the prayer requests. This is especially true when we miss the afternoon mass (ends at 5:30 pm or 6:00 pm, if I remember correctly).

1  Thank z3nr1

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Very clean and quite church. If you are looking for a peaceful place to pray, this is it. Can come and visit any time of the day. The church is always open.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Just ok. Old and lots of details.Might be interesting for those who are into special chuches. Its near the city centre.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Its a few minutes from the lipa public market. The compound is so clean, newly painted and the atmosphere s very calming. This is where the miraculous shower of petals happened. There is a convent beside the church and offertory candles can be found at the right side of the church.

5  Thank rossManila
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I went there yesterday and found out that the schedule mass of Saturday 4pm that I saw on the internet was no longer available. I was disappointed so I just went around to view the place. Looking inside the chuch I said it was just the same as the other churches of the Carmelites I've been to. Not until I saw her image and prayed. My tears fell continuously for minutes! I couldn't help it but through that short period I knew she touched me! I didn't exactly know how long I've tried to stop my eyes from crying. I was only distracted when a girl came running by my side. Wiping my tears off my face, I moved on going around Her place, feeling that encounter in me. I could say the place was a solemn place to talk to God.

4  Thank Gerlita D