“Mind blowing tranquil haven”
Review of Olive Garden Kabak

Olive Garden Kabak
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Faralya
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated in the mountains of Kabak, away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Oludeniz and Fethiye, welcome to our tranquil getaway for short or long-term stays or pop in for lunch and enjoy the luxury of our swımming pool or shaded terrace with the best views in Kabak. Our restaurant is the talk of the town and most people come for a night and stay for a week. Take advantage of many beautiful walks in the area or lazing around and enjoying some down-time. We`re here to make your stay as peaceful and enjoyable as possible.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was actually quite hesitant to write a review for this place as I don't want it to be discovered by the crowds. Unimaginable beauty. THE most beautiful place I have EVER eaten in my life and I have travelled the world. I wish we had stayed here - the rooms look excellent. We turned up, had a drink of fresh pomegranite juice and were told we were welcome to laze by or in the pool (brilliant!). We then ordered lunch, it came out very quickly and was hot and fresh, I ordered just a jacket potato and hummus but it came out with mounds of beautiful fresh salad including grated carrot, red cabbage, lettuce, lemon wedges. Beautiful. The view is second to none, utter peace and quiet with just the sound of the african drumming drifting up the hills from the hippy commune below. I could live here forever :)

1  Thank HollySkyeL

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This restaurant is not visible from the road, but well signed. You walk down a steep track from the little street, past a house and campsite. Carry on for around 200m - it'll be worth it, because there overlooking the sea and entire coast-line is a magnificent wooden terrace with dining tables, bar and seating area. The view is stunning, and a meal here is worthwhile for this alone.

We only came here for lunch, but had such a great time. We had fresh-pressed pomegranate juice - highly recommended (and said to be very good for you). Both of us are vegetarians and ordered the vegetable casserole. This took a while to prepare, but it was easy to see why when the food arrived: a wonderful selection of local vegetables - aubergine, tomato, broccoli, mushroom, courgette, etc - baked in a clay pot with mozzarella, spices and herbs, and served with rice and salad. Delicious!

We felt fortunate to find the Olive Tree Garden. Everything was immaculately clean, the staff friendly and helpful, and our meal well-presented and delightful.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Wonderful food and place, best regards from Emre and Ana, a very quiet place, ideal to get rid of stress, among nature, animals, and beautiful views. Workers are very kind. Very recomended.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Eaten here in previous years and still serving excellent quality food.Well presented, huge portions and huge variety of choice.The swordfish in a creamy dill sauce was the best I have ever eaten.Staff very attentive and enjoy their jobs.

1  Thank TitchMirfield
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We spent our anniversary day and night here recently and when I booked by email I said what the occasion was and could we have a pool bungalow as the best view. We got the 9.55 dolmus to Kabak from olu and it was almost empty we got there in 40 mins the views going and coming back were spectacular. We got just what we wanted and the bed and bathroom was covered in flowers. We spent a lovely relaxing day by the pool which we had to ourselves as only a few people staying. The meal at night was wonderfulk with a gorgeous view. The lights went out about 10pm but we were asked if we wanted more drinks before the bar closed so we sat on the big cushions drinking a bottle of wine. To be honest it was so quiet and peaceful we were both ready for bed after that. I will definitely be booking again for next year when we go

1  Thank tyroneBlackburn