“i love it been going there for years since i was 6months old i am now 14”
Review of Swan Bar

Swan Bar
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Altinkum
Reviewed May 9, 2007

oh wow i love the swan bar and everyone they are all like my family. the dancers dann,michael,jason and beeny they were all awsome and i cant wait to go see everyone i rate it 10 out of 10
anyone going to altinkum please i beg you go there you wont be dissapointed. they do break dancing, fire shows, belly dancers, turkish folk dancing and group dancing shows

3  Thank sofi2003

Reviewed August 9, 2006

Hey every1,

me n my mate jst got bak from altinkum over a week ago. it was my 3rd time there but by far the best coz after discoverin swan bar durin my last week in altinkum last yr, we spent every night of our holiday there this yr (2 weeks) Miss them guys millions as they are great guys and so funny! I cant wait to return again hopefully this year.There is lots of entertainment from break dancin, to dance competitions on the table, n musical chairs etc. I would also recommend this place to families goin with children as they have loads of time for the kids and are really friendly towards them and have them all up dancin to songs like cha cha slide and macarena. They also ave a turkish party nite every thursday wish is great fun and i wouldnt miss it for anythin. so no matter what u do on ur holiday to altinkum u MUST GIVE SWAN BAR A VISIT!!!! luv mhairi x x x

4  Thank x_x_mhairi_x_x
dundee scotland
Reviewed July 17, 2006

the swan bar was amazing. the dancers were amazing, the waiters service was superb and that the bar was suitable for kids of any ahe at anytime. the whole bar was just fantastic, we went there every night for 1 week and we never got tired of it. you must visit here for a good time.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
england
Reviewed April 12, 2006

me and my mates went 2 altinkum last year it was my mates first time in turkey so i took them to the swanbar,after our first nite there we went back every nite as the staff r so nice n friendly towards you, there is really good dancers there 2 entertain you aswell even when you pass then during the day they r still friendly with you! i av bin 2 altinkum 3times now and every time we go in2 the swanbar as its such a good nite there!

UK
Reviewed April 1, 2006

SWAN BAR is a wicked night 4 every1. Always start their to get us in the mood. cant say it will be the same now lee's going tho. but he's not going 4 just over the road to his own bar.(GOOD LUCK LEE)and oh yea was really nice to hear from you at christmas lee.
i recommend swan bar if ya up 4 a laugh i mean wat other bar has a singing dog(buddy.And 4 any of you young gels out their the dancers r all cute. their all friendy n up 4 a laugh in swan bar but the same can be said 4 most bars in altinkum. All i would say is av a look round as their r loads of bars everywhere i keep findin more each time i go and their all great. so if your out their this year see ya their AVIN IT LARGE IN ALTINKUM!!!!!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member