We as a family, 4 Adults & 2 children have been to altinkham 5 times now, staying at Oscar appartments, Didum Beach ( which i dont recommend) then last year in July 13 we stayed st Sunset Village,for 10 nights, Staff very friendly, helpful, they cannot do enough for you, Rooms are spotless they are vey good size plenty of room, the towels & bedding are changed very regular, Pool area is clean, very safe place for children, Nothing is too much trouble for the staff, they go out of way to help you, Food is good and presentable, although we did not eat there al the time, Moans about rooms needing makeover!! Well you are only sleeping in there! Location & the Staff really out weigh a little bit of paint! I definatly recommend the Sunset Village, Infact we are going back on the 30th June this year but staying for 14 nights, its such a great plce to stay, so looking forward to seeing you all again for another friendly, fantastic holiday! Elaine M & Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apart Hotel is situated on the 3rd beach area and all rooms have been newly renovated. Its only 2-minute walk from both main beaches which is Altinkum and the 3rd beach. It has 2 bedroom (with air conditioned) and one living room with kitchen and one bathroom. The apart rooms have private balconies faces the pool and the garden with a charming view of the sea. The place is pleasant and quiet, but at the same time it is only 100m away from shoping centers and main restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset Village Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Village Apartments Altinkum
- Sunset Village Apartments Hotel Altinkum