Came back from Sunset yesterday (20th Oct) had a wonderful time the staff are so friendly. The rooms and facilities were basic but kept extremely clean. The pool was cleaned daily and linen was changed half way through the week. The bar food was good, need to go somewhere else for a more substancial meal. The Pengiun and Deniz on the beach (2 mins walk away) served good food and offered a free car serve to and from the apartments (good idea after a few drinks!). Weather was brilliant apart from the last day which was a bit rainy. I can highly recommend the Turkish Night and BBQ held on Thursday nights, £14 for both of us and that inculded the turkish dancer, break dancers and BBQ, food was lovely. It's not in the centre of Altinkum but is a 2 min Dolmus (bus) ride away for 1 YTL (about 40p) you can hop on and off whenever you like along the route. Pinocchio's in town is great for an evening meal with lively entertainment and staff. All in all an excellent holiday! Well recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apart Hotel is situated on the 3rd beach area and all rooms have been newly renovated. Its only 2-minute walk from both main beaches which is Altinkum and the 3rd beach. It has 2 bedroom (with air conditioned) and one living room with kitchen and one bathroom. The apart rooms have private balconies faces the pool and the garden with a charming view of the sea. The place is pleasant and quiet, but at the same time it is only 100m away from shoping centers and main restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Sunset Village Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Village Apartments Altinkum
- Sunset Village Apartments Hotel Altinkum