“Fab stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Studio Terrace with kitchen and fridge.
Self contained studio with private terrace and cooking facilities. Sleeps 3. Extra guest bed in Studio. Sleeps 3.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Studio Terrace with kitchen and fridge.
Self contained studio with private terrace and cooking facilities. Sleeps 3.
Extra guest bed in Studio. Sleeps 3.
Sliding doors leading to covered private terrace with cooking facilities for the studio.
Private Studio  Bathroom.
Private Studio Bathroom.
Private Studio Bathroom.
Private terrace for studio.
Option of twin bedroom with own balcony.
Option of twin bedroom with own balcony.
Balcony for Twin Bedroom.
Guest bathroom.
Option of large Double Bedroom/Family Room. Sleeps 3.
Extra guest bed in Double/Family Bedroom. Sleeps 3. Extra Fee.
Large Terrace with Sea Views.
Kitchen and dining area with patio doors leading on to large terrace with sea views.
Outside of property. Top 2 floors. Top bell.
Open terrace with lots of space and sun.
I am your host. I am British. I speak English, Italian and learning Turkish. At the Apollo Temple.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

karenmhob...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fab stay ”
Reviewed February 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We stayed for a week with silvana. We had a fab stay. She was very welcoming and very easy going. She went out of her way to
Make our stay as comfortable as possible. Silvana is very easy to get on with and she showed us around. Showed us cheap Places to eat. Her home is lovely very clean and is beautifully decorated. Highly recommend staying here as it’s very good location close to all amenities and & min walk to the sea front thank you silvana x

Feb 12, 2018
It was lovely meeting you both and spending time together. Glad I was of help. Will see you on your return in a few months. Will miss you both!
arletteva...
Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
“Silvana's guesthouse”
Reviewed October 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed there for more than 2 months. Silvana is such a nice person. We had lots of great conversations. We would sit on the terrace to have breakfast or dinner with each other and other guests when we had time. Me and my boyfriend stayed in the sofa bedroom. I'd recommend that room. The room is big and from that room, you can go to the balcony. The balcony is very big. Really nice. The kitchen is also great. The house is clean and has a perfect location.
Had a lovely time!

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you Arlette. Was really nice getting to know you both. Please come back any time! X X
Ahmet B
“Best holiday in didim”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Silvana is very hospitable, kind and friendly person. I am really glad that I met her. I am pretty sure that we will see each other again since her place will be the only choice for me when I go back there.
She and her home make you feel like you are at your own home. Location and the house itself were simply amazing.
See you
Ahmet

Sep 25, 2017
Thank you Ahmet. It was a pleasure having you here. So glad you enjoyed your stay. You are very welcome any time. Silvana.
Emre B
“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Flat is located in very good area, so close to restourants , bars , And 5-10 minute walking to beach. Silvana is so nice And friendly host . Me and my girlfriend felt at ease in this flat , room and entire place was so clean and useful. And terrace is quite wide and lovely , I highly recommend you to experience your didim vocation at Silvana'a flat ! By the way the kitchen is remarkable and you will be able to find any kitchen utensil to cook . We are thankful to Silvana And gratitude that she provided us!

Sep 25, 2017
Thank you Emre, so glad you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay in my house and Didim. Please come back any time as you are very welcome,
Silvana.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing