Expensive and horrible. Looks great, but the shows are terrible compared to other resorts, and the "worlds best" fire people, lost their fire wands into the crowd, was shocking! Equally horrible is all the fish living in plant pots in the baking sun, and the massive eel that is living in a pond thats not much bigger that eel itself! HORRIBLE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an iconic South Pacific resort, the Cook Islands' signature resort. Slip off your watch, your shoes, your cares and immerse yourself in paradise at the renowned Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. Hand feed the friendly reef fish or snorkel straight off the white sands of Aroa Beach in the crystal clear blue waters of Aro'a Lagoon Marine Reserve (the resort's guided Night Snorkeling Tours are a special treat!). This all-tide lagoon is also perfect for stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking (both free!). For couples in love, there's a Personal Wedding Planner to create your dream tropical sunset beach wedding, right beside Aro'a Lagoon, the Lagoon of Love, set on the island's stunning southwest which enjoys both all-day sun and sizzling tropical sunsets. Experience all that's authentic about Rarotonga right in your absolute beachfront, full-service resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- Rarotongan Beach Resort Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga/Aroa Beach