We came to the Cook Islands for our wedding and honeymoon, and stayed for 8 days. From the moment we arrived our wedding planners Laisa and Adele could not have been more helpful, friendly and supportive. All parts of the wedding and reception were well planned. We would highly recommend CICC for a beautiful church wedding too.
The resort location is planned for more seclusion and privacy - with amazing snorkelling at your front door. The waiter/waitresses were always pleased to offer help and were friendly.
We would also highly recommend honeymooners staying in the Honeymoon bungalow.
Small complaints would be the relatively poor breakfast supplied. However the meals and drinks on offer at the restaurant were very good.
Overall it was an excellent experience.
Gillian and Andrew Talbot, Melbourne Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slip off your watch, your shoes, your cares and immerse yourself in paradise at the renowned Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. Hand feed the friendly reef fish or snorkel straight off the white sands of Aroa Beach in the crystal clear blue waters of Aroa Lagoon Marine Reserve and enjoy Rarotonga’s best snorkeling (the resort’s guided Night Snorkeling Tours are a special treat!). The all-tide lagoon is also perfect for stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking, included as part of The Rarotongan’s extensive FREE Daily Activities Programme. The Rarotongan is located directly on Rarotonga’s best white sandy beach, Aroa Beach, on the island’s sunshine southwest coast. The Rarotongan is also Rarotonga’s most family-friendly resort and offers FREE Moko’s Kids Club, Little Dolphin’s Mini Waterpark and Teen Zone. Kids & Teens Stay & Play FREE (aged to 16 years)! Kids aged 4-11 years Play Free @ Moko’s Kids Club, and teens aged 12-16 years Play Free in Teen Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Rarotongan Beach Resort Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga/Aroa Beach