Spent a week here in early May. Had alot of laughs with the staff. Service a bit slow at times but as we weren't in a hurry it didn't matter. Wonderful snorkling every day,and feeding the fish off the restaurant decking was a highlight. We chose to use the local bus service, great way to get around, and some of the bus drivers have a wicked sense of humour. If you want to go fishing I recommend going with Marlin Queen Fishing Charters. Excellent service. Resort facilities and rooms were fine. Between relaxing on the beach, snorkling, and exploring the island, you don't spend a huge amount of time using the facilities. The island is relatively clean and the people are very friendly. I would probably go there just for their wonderful sense of humour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an iconic South Pacific resort, the Cook Islands' signature resort. Slip off your watch, your shoes, your cares and immerse yourself in paradise at the renowned Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. Hand feed the friendly reef fish or snorkel straight off the white sands of Aroa Beach in the crystal clear blue waters of Aro'a Lagoon Marine Reserve (the resort's guided Night Snorkeling Tours are a special treat!). This all-tide lagoon is also perfect for stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking (both free!). For couples in love, there's a Personal Wedding Planner to create your dream tropical sunset beach wedding, right beside Aro'a Lagoon, the Lagoon of Love, set on the island's stunning southwest which enjoys both all-day sun and sizzling tropical sunsets. Experience all that's authentic about Rarotonga right in your absolute beachfront, full-service resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Rarotongan Beach Resort Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga/Aroa Beach