My Husband and I stayed at the Rarotonga Beach Resort and Spa for our honeymoon. We spent 8 nights there before heading to New Zealand for the second part of our honeymoon. We found the resort to be great and in a really good location on the island with one of the best lagoons for snorkelling right on your door step.
We were however a little disappointed with our room, we stayed in a Deluxe Beachside Room and it was plain and not all that inviting.
The activities available were great like snorkelling, tennis, recreational activities etc. We found the staff to be very friendly and made us feel welcome. We enjoyed the live shows that the Rarotonga has to offer and the “theme nights” however some people may find them to be a little pricy.
Take advantage of the spa it was lovely to get pampered and relax.
The Island of Rarotonga itself has many things to offer so take advantage of tours, we would recommend the horse riding, safari tour and glass bottom boat (when the weather is right).
Overall it was a great experience and would recommend the Rarotonga Beach Resort and Spa as a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an iconic South Pacific resort, the Cook Islands' signature resort. Slip off your watch, your shoes, your cares and immerse yourself in paradise at the renowned Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. Hand feed the friendly reef fish or snorkel straight off the white sands of Aroa Beach in the crystal clear blue waters of Aro'a Lagoon Marine Reserve (the resort's guided Night Snorkeling Tours are a special treat!). This all-tide lagoon is also perfect for stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking (both free!). For couples in love, there's a Personal Wedding Planner to create your dream tropical sunset beach wedding, right beside Aro'a Lagoon, the Lagoon of Love, set on the island's stunning southwest which enjoys both all-day sun and sizzling tropical sunsets. Experience all that's authentic about Rarotonga right in your absolute beachfront, full-service resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- Rarotongan Beach Resort Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga/Aroa Beach