My husband and I recently got married at the Rarotongan resort with our 17 month old daughter. We had the most amazing wedding and would recommend the resort and island to anyone looking to get married in this unique part of the world. The staff at the resort went beyond the call of duty to ensure that we had the most memorable day, and special thanks go to Laisa and Adele, our wedding co-ordinators, who not only do an amazing job but are also beautiful people.
If you are looking for a relaxing wedding and holiday, away from the stresses of a big wedding at home then I this is the place to do it. (espcecially if you already have kids, if not you might want to consider their adults only part of the resort just next door)
The hotel is not boutique or contemporary, it's authentic, down-to-earth and great for a family holiday. The staff are friendly and the rooms are clean. The location is amazing, a little spot of paradise, with spectacular sunsets (one of the best places on the island for them).
We were made to feel very special throughout our stay at the resort. Our 17 month old daughter had the time of her life and the staff were great with her. The lagoon is perfect for kids (and adults too!) and the experience of having the tropical fish swim around you is something you will never forget.
Thank you again to all the staff involved in our special day. We will try and come back soon to visit our baby coconut tree but in the meatime Laisa can you keep watering it for us! x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an iconic South Pacific resort, the Cook Islands' signature resort. Slip off your watch, your shoes, your cares and immerse yourself in paradise at the renowned Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. Hand feed the friendly reef fish or snorkel straight off the white sands of Aroa Beach in the crystal clear blue waters of Aro'a Lagoon Marine Reserve (the resort's guided Night Snorkeling Tours are a special treat!). This all-tide lagoon is also perfect for stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking (both free!). For couples in love, there's a Personal Wedding Planner to create your dream tropical sunset beach wedding, right beside Aro'a Lagoon, the Lagoon of Love, set on the island's stunning southwest which enjoys both all-day sun and sizzling tropical sunsets. Experience all that's authentic about Rarotonga right in your absolute beachfront, full-service resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- Rarotongan Beach Resort Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga/Aroa Beach