Only three stars because we just stayed overnight on our way to the Cook Islands. The room was large and really lovely, our balcony doors opened onto a lovely beach. The next day we got to see a little and it did look a little rundown. We had no food so no review there either. The guy who welcomed us at 1pm in the morning, with cocktails was so lovely so I'm thinking it would have been nice to stay for a couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true taste of the exotic Cook Islands in the heart of the South Pacific, Sanctuary Rarotonga is an adults-only resort located on the pristine white sand shores of Aroa Lagoon. All suites are absolute beachfront. Tropical buffet breakfast, many resort activities, and daily activities program are included in the nightly rate. The perfect location for a romantic honeymoon or a relaxed beach holiday. Three effortless Weddings in Paradise packages. A true South Pacific paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Aroa Beach