I have come back from my trip to Cook Islands and I am still dreaming about the turquoise blue waters of this place. The food was fantastic. The weather was perfect. Warm during the day, 30ºC, and fresh during the night, 22ºC.
The staff was always there with a big smile in their faces and ready to help you and make your stay just memorable. My favourite activity was snorkelling at the Blue Lagoon, which is inside their private beach. Our room was ocean front, with a nice breeze coming through and a nice sound of waves breaking after the reef.
I need another week there. Soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true taste of the exotic Cook Islands in the heart of the South Pacific, Sanctuary Rarotonga is an adults-only resort located on the pristine white sand shores of Aroa Lagoon. All suites are absolute beachfront. Tropical buffet breakfast, many resort activities, and daily activities program are included in the nightly rate. The perfect location for a romantic honeymoon or a relaxed beach holiday. Three effortless Weddings in Paradise packages. A true South Pacific paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Aroa Beach