Beautiful rooms, right on the beach. Amazing view. A nice private resort within a larger resort. Would love to go back!
Lots of options within the resort for food. The staff are lovely. Plenty of activities at the resort or hire a scooter and explore the whole island- the mountains on Rarotonga are amazing. The sand floored restaurant is beautiful. The resort's day spa, Spa Polynesia is fantastic and will leave you spoiled and relaxed.
We spent 5 nights here which was perfect but if you're not exploring any other islands I would recommend staying on Rarotonga longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true taste of the exotic Cook Islands in the heart of the South Pacific, Sanctuary Rarotonga is an adults-only resort located on the pristine white sand shores of Aroa Lagoon. All suites are absolute beachfront. Tropical buffet breakfast, many resort activities, and daily activities program are included in the nightly rate. The perfect location for a romantic honeymoon or a relaxed beach holiday. Three effortless Weddings in Paradise packages. A true South Pacific paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Aroa Beach