Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great first time diving experiance

I can't compare this dive shop with others as my first ever lagoon dive was with Big Fish. I first... read more

Reviewed December 3, 2019
TripDesigns
Mission Viejo, California
Dive with Aussie Alex from Perth

The Dive Centre is a small well run, safety oriented, self sufficient operation. Sabina runs the... read more

Reviewed November 28, 2019
Jasper V
Grimsby, Canada

All reviews great diving fish great equipment coral formations marine life cook islands open water course the rarotongan beach resort these guys discover scuba refresher course visited rarotonga moray eels fruit sabine instructor shop
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2015

Friendly Staff and a great snorkel. Got to see lots of fish. It was a great day out. Would recommend.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed March 28, 2015

Booked with the Big fish after hearing good reports on the island. $160 for a two dive trip which was more expensive than both other shops we spoke too. I'm embarased to say we fell for the sales blurb and expected better dive sites and boat. We moored up right next to another dive boat for each dive so this was just a story. The dives themselves were good, just felt like we'd been taken for suckers!

Date of experience: March 2015
5  Thank Marlbro4
Reviewed March 8, 2015 via mobile

I did the Advanced Open Water Diver course with the Big Fish. The staff were all genuinely nice & very professional. The dive sights were beautiful & the marine life spectacular! Would do it all again in a heartbeat. PS: I've since done a dive in Byron Bay (Sundive) where the Divemaster got us lost, then instructed us to stay put, we waited for her return (she didn't) but once we were low air had to ascend & get the attention of a boat.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed February 20, 2015

Just wanted to share my amazing experience with The Dive Centre. I have always had some trepidation about doing scuba diving, and against my better judgement decided to do it for the first time. Not sure why i picked to go with them; but i did and am so happy i did!

I did the lagoon dive and then two dives off the boat, which took most of the day. I had a great guide Moana, who was patient and very clear with what we needed to do. It was so nice to be treated as an adult, but also taught at a good pace which was very easy to understand.

I was warned that it was addictive and after the three dives i cannot wait to go again! And will probably end up doing my open water diving with them..

Cant recommend it highly enough and they were the highlight of our Cook Islands holiday.

Thanks

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed February 17, 2015

Top flight instruction both at Resort for beginners in the pool Free on Sunday. and in the lagoon later in the week Check for prices for Lagoon trip and a Zodiac ride out to clear water check for prices for Zodiac dive
Remember to take your Doctors Clarence Certificate ( If Needed ) and your Padi or Naui Dive certificate and if possible your Dive Log
Hot Drinks & Biscuits supplied after dive
I had a great time both in and out of the water with all of "The Big Fish Team "

Date of experience: November 2014