This was our third stay at Palm grove - that in itself sums up how we feel about the place.
We were made to feel absolutely welcome by the "Mayor" of Rarotonga Nga, his wife Joanne and staff members Paula, Papa and Mata. On our previous trip Betsy, the owner, went the extra yards for us to solve a problem we had - not related to anything in Rarotonga. This great service continued. The happy hour was absolutely great (what I remembered of it) and my discussion with Grant, the co owner, was nothing short of amazing ........ I believe. Thank you all for making our time so very relaxing an enjoyable and we will see you all again. Arohanui, Steve and Chris Rolleston NZ
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the enchanting area of Vaimaanga on the stunning southern coast, Palm Grove enjoys the tranquility of one of the best locations on Rarotonga. 26 individual bungalows are scattered over 5 acres of landscaped beachfront and garden property. Bungalows are available in studio to 3-bedroom layout and feature kingsize beds, kitchen facilities, aircon, flatscreen TV, and private patio/balcony. Property amenities include our onsite restaurant and bar, swimming pool, guest BBQ, laundry facility, tour desk, and motorbike rentals. All guests receive complimentary daily tropical breakfast buffet and use of kayaks, snorkel equipment, beach chairs and beach towels. Welcome to Palm Grove, your private piece of paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Hotel Vaimaanga
- Palm Grove Rarotonga, Cook Islands