My Wife and I have been traveling to Rarotonga since the late 90's. We have always stayed at the Palm Grove and we have always had a wonderful experience, even while enduring 2 Cyclones!!! Friday night Happy Hour and Sunday BBQ are fun times at the Palm Grove. The beach and the snorkeling are the best on the Island and the Beach Front Bungalows are the perfect setting for a relaxing, romantic, wonderful time. We are heading back to Rarotonga in February of 2011 for our 8th time and will be staying in "our" Beach Front Bungalow. We wouldn't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the enchanting area of Vaimaanga on the stunning southern coast, Palm Grove enjoys the tranquility of one of the best locations on Rarotonga. 26 individual bungalows are scattered over 5 acres of landscaped beachfront and garden property. Bungalows are available in studio to 3-bedroom layout and feature kingsize beds, kitchen facilities, aircon, flatscreen TV, and private patio/balcony. Property amenities include our onsite restaurant and bar, swimming pool, guest BBQ, laundry facility, tour desk, and motorbike rentals. All guests receive complimentary daily tropical breakfast buffet and use of kayaks, snorkel equipment, beach chairs and beach towels. Welcome to Palm Grove, your private piece of paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Hotel Vaimaanga
- Palm Grove Rarotonga, Cook Islands