The Palm Grove restaurant, property, staff and the beach were just awesome. During our seven night stay we did eat elsewhere on a number of occasions but couldn't go past the service and quality of the Palm Grove Restaurant.
The staff were especially attentive to our two teenagers who had a lot of fun with them.
The snorkelling IS the best from their beach - we took a lagoon cruise thinking we would see more closer to the reef but the tropical fish population in waist deep water off Palm Grove beach was better!
Location is great halfway round the Island and with their hire scooters we found it very easy to see and do everything we wanted to.
Palm Grove can be whatever you want it to be - great for families but just as secluded for couples.
We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the enchanting area of Vaimaanga on the stunning southern coast, Palm Grove enjoys the tranquility of one of the best locations on Rarotonga. 26 individual bungalows are scattered over 5 acres of landscaped beachfront and garden property. Bungalows are available in studio to 3-bedroom layout and feature kingsize beds, kitchen facilities, aircon, flatscreen TV, and private patio/balcony. Property amenities include our onsite restaurant and bar, swimming pool, guest BBQ, laundry facility, tour desk, and motorbike rentals. All guests receive complimentary daily tropical breakfast buffet and use of kayaks, snorkel equipment, beach chairs and beach towels. Welcome to Palm Grove, your private piece of paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Hotel Vaimaanga
- Palm Grove Rarotonga, Cook Islands