my friend and i stayed in the 2 bedroom garden bungalow we just loved palm grove but what made it special was all of the staff we felt like we had known them forever the food was very good breakfast was very varied nothing was too much trouble they aranged our day trip to aitutaki and sorted a rental car for us we were also taken to church it made for a wonderful time the pool was out of action and we were advised what was happening in regard to this we were given a guided tour of the changes going on in the new garden bungalows the beach was lovely does it sound like we enjoyed ourselves a big yes thank you betsy joanne nga mata kura and all the rest of your staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the enchanting area of Vaimaanga on the stunning southern coast, Palm Grove enjoys the tranquility of one of the best locations on Rarotonga. 26 individual bungalows are scattered over 5 acres of landscaped beachfront and garden property. Bungalows are available in studio to 3-bedroom layout and feature kingsize beds, kitchen facilities, aircon, flatscreen TV, and private patio/balcony. Property amenities include our onsite restaurant and bar, swimming pool, guest BBQ, laundry facility, tour desk, and motorbike rentals. All guests receive complimentary daily tropical breakfast buffet and use of kayaks, snorkel equipment, beach chairs and beach towels. Welcome to Palm Grove, your private piece of paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Hotel Vaimaanga
- Palm Grove Rarotonga, Cook Islands