We stayed for 2 nigths in a beach bungalow and it was such an idyllic loaction, the bungalow was good, private with all amenities, and it was a low key kind of place, not too big, staff nice, and overall fully met our expectations. There was an almighty storm on the first night and the next day, a bit scary, but died down but spolit the next day's sun lounging! but the bus into the main town is so convenient and we visited the market which was really interesting.
It was quite expensive but has to be comapred to other places in Raro - Cooks are more expensive than say, equivalent for what you would get price-wise in Europe. Breakfast was loads of fruit, cereals and toast and was included. We had a meal one evening which was ok. Late checkout to 3pm was an extra 120 dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the enchanting area of Vaimaanga on the stunning southern coast, Palm Grove enjoys the tranquility of one of the best locations on Rarotonga. 26 individual bungalows are scattered over 5 acres of landscaped beachfront and garden property. Bungalows are available in studio to 3-bedroom layout and feature kingsize beds, kitchen facilities, aircon, flatscreen TV, and private patio/balcony. Property amenities include our onsite restaurant and bar, swimming pool, guest BBQ, laundry facility, tour desk, and motorbike rentals. All guests receive complimentary daily tropical breakfast buffet and use of kayaks, snorkel equipment, beach chairs and beach towels. Welcome to Palm Grove, your private piece of paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Hotel Vaimaanga
- Palm Grove Rarotonga, Cook Islands