Stayed here for a family wedding,
Hotel is in a great little spot for the church and other ameneties, however it needs a good clean and a few things sorting out.
Generally the service was poor, everything was an effort and the cleanup after breakfast took ages. I was sat from 10am - 12.30 in the bar and there were still dirty plates and cups left everywhere.
The room was a geneous size and we were offered a double after ony being told that a twin was available on reservation. we were allowed into the room early too which was good. It just needed a good clean and a re fit. It looked tired and old. There were stains on the seats and the carpets, the towel rail fell off, the shower on/off dial had bits missing, there were screws hanging out of the walls?? the bathroom door was broken etc etc. just little things really, but for £100 in richmond, you cant complain!
The breakfast was great and the location for travelling into central London was good as well
Overall i'd give it a 6/10 but there's room for improvement!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just like the coaching inns of old, we provide a relaxed home-from-home for locals and visitors alike - and if you're staying with us, you can be assured of all the comforts and luxuries you'd expect from the best modern accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Coach and Horses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach And Horses Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Coach And Horses Richmond