We stayed here for a couple of nights as a change from staying in town.
Arrived early and left the car and bags until check in. Nice large room but very warm.
Into town Friday evening as seeing M Python. Easy trip on tube.
Wandered along river to Richmond on Saturday and collected picnic from Whole Foods then sat by the riverside watching the world go by.
Breakfast both days and dinner Saturday excellent.
Bustling bar area with interesting people watching opportunities.
Left the car whilst went to Kew before going home Sunday.
Friendly enjoyable stay and we will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just like the coaching inns of old, we provide a relaxed home-from-home for locals and visitors alike - and if you're staying with us, you can be assured of all the comforts and luxuries you'd expect from the best modern accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your The Coach and Horses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach And Horses Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Coach And Horses Richmond