went for a drink and light bite very busy place nice location however the humus and pitta bread was a complete rip off 4.95 for the smallest pot of humus I have seen with a round of pitta bread. come on even a more expensive restaurant locally can come up with this for the same price with a more generous portion. The Manager was quite rude to people in the bar that had children. I suggest if you don't want them put a big sign up rather than embarrass people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just like the coaching inns of old, we provide a relaxed home-from-home for locals and visitors alike - and if you're staying with us, you can be assured of all the comforts and luxuries you'd expect from the best modern accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Coach and Horses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach And Horses Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Coach And Horses Richmond