Spent a week at the Coach and Horses for my birthday with my wife and son and had a fantastic time. My wife and I stayed in a big room and were made to feel very welcome by all the staff. The room was very clean and well presented. Our son's room was also very well presented. The breakfast selection was very good. I cannot eat gluten and the hotel was very accommodating and understood my needs. The only negative is that they didn't have any gluten free bread, which is a constant problem with hotels. I always carry my own bread with me just in case but it would be really nice if hotels, and the Coach and Horses, made the effort (especially when given notice). Anyway moan over! We did have a fantastic time and time in the bar is always good due to the atmosphere. The location overlooking Kew Green is also good to look over, or walk around, down to the river, or visit some of the other pubs around the Green.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just like the coaching inns of old, we provide a relaxed home-from-home for locals and visitors alike - and if you're staying with us, you can be assured of all the comforts and luxuries you'd expect from the best modern accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Coach and Horses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach And Horses Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Coach And Horses Richmond