Well positioned for exploring Kew, Richmond and Twickenham, this lovely hotel/pub added a real bonus to our weekend away. Great rooms, food and service from helpful and friendly staff; and fantastic eggs benedict for breakfast set me up well for a stroll round Kew Gardens (opposite).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just like the coaching inns of old, we provide a relaxed home-from-home for locals and visitors alike - and if you're staying with us, you can be assured of all the comforts and luxuries you'd expect from the best modern accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Coach and Horses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach And Horses Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Coach And Horses Richmond