“Bravissimo!”
Review of Q Verde

Q Verde
Reserve with OpenTable
Q Verde is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Kew
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Only six minutes away from the Kew Botanic Gardens, Q Verde is a popular Mediterranean restaurant on Sandycombe Road that has a delightful villagey vibe. Food lovers flock to Q Verde for the wholesome menus and outstanding service, and this family-run restaurant genuinely makes you feel at home the moment you step inside the door. We love the terra cotta coloured walls, black board menus and the general rustic ambience, and the moreish menu is filled with temptations such as the fried chorizo sausage served with crispy rosti potatoes for starters, the fillet of pork with caramelized apples and a marsala jus for mains, and the traditional tiramasu for dessert.
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This has got to be one of the best nights I've ever experienced in Kew. Having not made a booking, our hosts were most welcoming despite being busy and did their upmost to accommodate us. Fabulous food and fantastic atmosphere, this is somewhere we shall revisit time and time again. Join us!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My third visit here and consistently great, service is outstanding, food is excellent and overall atmosphere not to be missed, great little place, I just wish I had a great place like this to visit for all the cuisines that I love

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Very very very very nice.
Good atmosphere. Warm service. Food is second to none. I had excellence pasta n steak.
I will come again sure !!!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Q Verde has been Kew's secret for many years ,rather tucked away from the centre of Kew but less than a 5 minute walk from the station. The staff are very friendly., The food and value are exceptional .I have moved to Devon so rarely visit Kew now and really do miss this lovely restaurant

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely experience - was very warm and welcoming whilst serving fantastic fresh food. The carpaccio starter was fantastic, as were the main courses. Would very mucho recommend ... I'm very lucky to live close by and will go again!