“Wonderful Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 2nd restaurant opened by owners of El Castello in Fleet, Hampshire
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Oh my goodness, what lovely food! Ate here on Saturday night with my son and husband. They had eaten here before and both enjoyed their meals. I am a seafood addict so chose the scallops and prawns for starter followed by the mussels which was actually a starter but you could have it as a main for £4 extra. The scallops were cooked to perfection so sweet and succulent. The mussels, cooked in tomato, garlic, chilli and white wine were so fresh and tasty. My husband had a meat and pasta dish, my son had a pizza, both thoroughly enjoyed their meals. I did a rare thing and had banoffee pie which was delicious.

All in all excellent food, my only complaint is that the restaurant is four hours drive away from my home!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fantastic night with our gastro-buddies. Fantastic starters- chef accommodated my late season asparagus requests. We went a little crazy on the wines but they were excellent! Main courses were on the button. Staff were very attentive despite the place being jammed on a Saturday night. Can't wait for an excuse to go back- now ... who has a birthday next!?

Reviewed June 14, 2013

A gem in the heart of Odiham, fabulously fresh food and a wonderful ambiance. Met friends for dinner, a perfect setting to catch up. Have been to the Fleet restaurant many times, but this was more personal, more intimate size restaurant. We had a lovely time.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We took a break from the long drive back to London up the M3 to find a place to eat in the charming town of Odiham, and we're very pleased we did. Relaxed ambience, friendly service and excellent food which went down very well both with Mum and Dad and with a five year old who is picky about his pasta. The chorizo risotto was excellent, the desserts divine, and the selection of beers was intriguing - the Rothaus wheat beer from Baden-Baden was a real treat.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Popped in here for light refreshment after cycling part of the Basingstoke canal. The food was fantastic, clearly home made and super fresh. It is unique which makes a huge difference to the franchises that are popping up in greater numbers all over the country.
I was so impressed I want to take my daughter here to celebrate her 18th in September. The staff were delightful and very competent. Definitely going back. Soon