“EXCELLENT!”

Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Mazotos
United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I am very surprised of what i have just read from the last review!! I visited the park with my children a few days ago, and they loved it!! We didnt spend 20 minutes there, but the whole day!!! my children loved feeding the camels, riding the ponies and the camels!! The games there were so fun, even my 16 year old son was enjoying them!! we spend the whole day there, because they also have a swimming pool and a restaurant, and we didnt spend much money! we came to cyprus,so i was expecting it to be just a small park with a few camels! I was shocked when i saw how many things you could do there! In my opinion, everything was really cheap! I will definitely go again in a few days when my sister comes to cyprus with her children.

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Plymouth, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“Boring”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had free tickets to get a family in, if not it's 3euros per adult. There really is not much to see, goats, ponies, horses,two ostriches and Skippy! etc. You could see every thing in about twenty mins (if you walked slow!). If you want a camel ride it's NINE euros and lasts approx 8mins! rip off. If you want to use the pool it's 4euros pp. One good thing is the animals do look well kept Any rides looked old and dirty, there are far better places to go in Cyprus, for us it was thumbs down. As they are giving free entry it seems they have put the individual prices of things up.

1 Thank TWEEDY5
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We went to the camel park today unsure what to expect after reading a review posted on here at the start of August. I wanted to take the time to tell you of my experience. I visited the park with my 4 year old and 6 year old who are your harshes critics and quite simply we all had a lovely time. The entrance fee was so cheap only €3 for adults and €2 for children. If you wanted a camel ride the price was €6 for adults and €4 for children. The food was €1 a bag for a decent amount. €1 each for entry to the swimming pool and then pony rides as well for both children, bottom line €41 euro for everything including 2 pictures of the children on the ponies. You don't have to do it all if you don't want to you can just pay for what you fancy.

The place was immaculately clean, loads of camels who were so gentle with the children when being fed they loved feeding them. Lovely ponies, goats and geese plus other animals.

The staff were lovely and could not have been more helpful. We had lunch at the restaurant which was reasonably priced and very good.

The swimming pool which is not huge was more that sufficient for a quick dip to cool off.

Overall a brilliant day out which I would highly recommend.

Well signposted and about 15 mins from Larnaca Airport.

Go and visit you won't be disappointed.

3 Thank Libbyliberty
Reigate, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Can't believe the really good reviews here! We went today (because of the good reviews on this site) and thought the park was pretty rubbish. The play areas were abandoned and rusty, none of the fair like attractions were working. In fact the whole place was like a ghost town until we went to the pool. The pool was rammed! It was tiny too, about 2-3 times the size of our private villa pool. We turned around and left. The 10 minute camel ride was fun though and it was 9 euros per person.

3 Thank ALF-EP-14
Lisburn, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great way to spend a few hours”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I don't normally like places like this abroad as I feel it is cruel to the animals. However, the animals here were very obviously well looked after. They seemed to be well rested and ran with a big smile on their faces, full of bounce to get the carob pods you could buy to feed them. Young camels had a teddy bear in with them and they all seemed in good condition. You could sense that they were full of fun and content. My son loved it. The grounds were really well maintained and the restaurants reasonably priced.

Visited July 2012