Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Watersport in Bali if diving is not your thing

Reviewed May 16, 2018
oliviers949
via mobile
An unforgettable experience

Reviewed May 8, 2018
MichelH1855
China, Maine

Recommended experiences in and around Tanjung Benoa
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Very nice team, dynamic and patient with the customers.Different activities available. We made some wakeboard and used the banana boat. It is a very good choice if you want to have fun with your friends.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank oliviers949
flyboard-team, Public Relations Manager at Flyboard Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Hi Olivier
Thank you so much with your review.
We hope you can visit again

Best regards,

Dony Junod
Marketing
e : marketing@watersports-bali.com
p : +62 813 2898 2446

Reviewed May 8, 2018

The Flyboard game is my first experience. And can be said as a beginner, I am the worst. Because I fell into the water more than 5 times, and there I did not want to give up trying. Finally I can fly smoothly, though not as expert as the instructor who accompanied me. My instructor is very friendly and patient in guiding me not to fall again. And it can be said this beautiful experience that can not be forgotten. I love their service, in pick up to my return at the hotel. If I can give a value from 1 to 10 then I choose 8 and the game is worth the try.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank MichelH1855
flyboard-team, Public Relations Manager at Flyboard Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Hi Michel, thank you for your review. And I hope that your experience will not be forgotten, and I say thank you for using Bali flyboard as one of your holiday agenda in Bali. Once again I thank you and have a nice day.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

If anyone says about Flyboard Bali it's not fun, I'm the first person to say "YOU WRONG". :D

I would like to thanks the Bali Flyboard instructors for their patience in helping me to fly.

With hospitality and with confidence in helping me, from the hotel pickup process to returning me to the hotel. They are very friendly and cheap smile.

If I have a chance I will play again and again.

Thanks Flyboard Bali for my service.

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank djhjavafurn
Reviewed March 21, 2018

We had a decent time on the flyboard but the staff seemed to be all heroin addicts (we're not strangers to them). The driver that took us from the hotel to the flyboard and back was routinely nodding out in traffic, missed turns and fell asleep at stops. It was a very anxious experience and we wanted to get out of the car the whole way. Once we arrived to the beach, the driver of the jetski which the flyboard was attached to was shooting up with a syringe in front of us. This was insanely unprofessional and absolutely ridiculous. The price for the flyboard was also over the top compared to what else you can get on the beach. They were drug addicts. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Jack M
flyboard-team, Public Relations Manager at Flyboard Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Hi JACK M

Thanked for spending time to review us on tripadvisor within 122 words.

Each 3 months all employee are doing blood test and health check up,if one of them found 'unhealthy' absoluetly The management will fired them, we don't mind to send you the recent result test if you like.

We would be appreciate if you could give us real evidence.

We realize if our service still need to be develop and trained, so thanked for your feedback, and we will work hard to provide excellent services.

If you disagree with our respond, please leave us an email and our lawyer will standby to wait your declaration.

Thank you in advance.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I booked a flyboard session for my 13 year old daughter. I appreciated the hotel pickup but upon arrival to the beach both my daughter and I were overwhelmed by the quantity of boats and jet skies in the sea. Everything seemed very chaotic. We were asked to pay ahead. We were surprised that the activity was going to happen so close to other boats and to the pier. I asked to be briefed about how things happened, what are the risks if any, and expected my daughter to be given instructions on land. That did not happen even after request. My daughter thought that the instructor was not helpful and merely was pointing to her the direction she should take.

She was able to stand and turn in the air for a few minutes which was great and she loved that. By nature the activity is thrilling and a very new experience but everything that should go with it that makes you feel that you are in the hands of a professional team (or we assumed should go with it) was missing. Also maybe language barrier was part of the problem.

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Karima E
Management response:Responded September 17, 2017

Dear Karima,

Thank you for constructive criticism, unfortunately September is high season that why we have very limited area to play which would make you inconvenience. The reason why ahead payment was required due safety insurance matter, This is very regular in others place even others watersport company they did not received cash payment and always pay before play.

We are realize that our boys team have to improve his language skill, that why every saturday we are train them into english class by profesional.