Sadara Boutique Beach Resort
Conrad Bali(Tanjung Benoa)
$220
$169
  • Pool
Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$88
Very Good 4/5
Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$60
$32
$406
$342
Excellent 5/5
Sol Beach House Bali Benoa by Melia Hotels International(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$79
$70
$153
$104
Very Good 4/5
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$83
$50
Very Good 4/5
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$113
$89
Very Good 4/5
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$397
$97
Very Good 4/5
COOEE Bali Reef Resort(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$57
Great 4.5/5
All reviewskind villa bintangclassic roomcomplimentary foot massagenusa duapool barwater sportsroyal suitedeluxe roomnice sizeprivate beachbreakfast was includedthe breakfast areabeautiful poolrooms are largewelcome drinkbig poollow tide
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel and found it a very relaxing experience. I stayed in the old side and my son and daughter stayed in the refurbished side. They had better TV etc but I was still happy with my room. Booked a package that include a set dinner and was amazed to find it was a 3 course meal, (and you got to choose), and the food was amazing. Loved sitting at breakfast and watching the boats, both local and commercial. You can walk along the beach front without getting hassled and the lovely lady that runs the stall just out of the hotel even taught me how to barter, ( I know I could have got it cheaper but I was happy and so was she). I cannot comment on the spa or fitness centre as I never took advantage of the massage that was included in the package. There are a number of good resterants within walking distance, (I would recommend the tree) but being Bali that could change as I was amazed how much it had changed since our last visit a couple of years ago.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This was the forth hotel on our trip to Bali this year, the room was lovely with a really nice bathroom, nice and spacious with a nice big bed with a big area. The staff were excellent very friendly and very helpful, the pool guys were really good and so were the cleaners. The grounds are laid out nicely, theres a nice pool. The breakfast area is next to the pool and overlooks the sea. The down side is if you have furniture movers next door its annoying, we had professional furniture movers next door that started about 7 in the morning. The balconies were also not very private but overall it was a nice room. The beach to the left is busy with water sports and on a busy day the sea smells of fuel and you have to shower off when you come out. Outside the restaurant strip is a lot busier than it used to be and the waiters are a lot more in your face to go into their establishment. Theres a lot of choice from good basic Balinese food to more up market, I find you cant beat local Balinese food. We find the best restaurants the locals ones. The one thing I was surprised with was they charged us half a day to keep the room until 7 o'clock in the evening, we have never been charged in Bali before.

Room Tip: We did not use fitness centre or spa
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our last 3 trips we've stayed in neighbouring hotels but have found they have gotten too expensive... That's why we thought we'll give Kind Villa Bintang a go, at around
$100 a night what a great deal.... so we thought.

We originally booked & paid for 5nights and only stayed 2...... on checking out the man at reception looked puzzled, since we were to check out in 3 days time. NO questions whatsoever were asked why we were leaving.... Nor a refund was offered.
My advice pay double next time & go to a better resort, we will.....

Our main problem with this place was the pool area had no shade at all, so you were in the full sun anytime you wanted to go for a swim plus the fact that 60 rooms in the resort with only 20 layabouts..... you do the maths & they were all taken from sunrise to sunset....
The menu at this place is non existant & expensive..... the staff were asking us to "please stay and have dinner" which was very strange, to later see No One ate dinner there neither of the 2 nights we were there. Everything was set up with Buffet & BBQ and no guests.
Then lastly the room was ok... balcony had no privacey at all... the bathroom had the shower in the bathtub which my other half was most unimpressed with.

Wanted to like this place but not for us....... has many great reviews that's why we booked here, but really don't see what people see in this place except maybe the price..... As the old saying goes "what you pay is what you get"

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Villa B, General Manager at Sadara Boutique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Ms. Diana M.,

Thank you very much for your comment, All your comment now is in our agenda to be discuss and action in order to avoid the problem re occur.

We are deeply apologize for the all incident happened to you during your holiday with us. We promise to offer our better service to you when you intend to come to bali again.

Should any more comment you want to say...please do not hesitate to e-mail me, as it really important for us for the better improvement in the future.

Kind regards,
Dayu

Reviewed March 18, 2014

It was our first time to stay this hotel.
The staff there were friendly and helpful.
My three year old daughter loved to run in the garden and at the beach!

But there was only one thing that I didn"t like about this hotel, which was the terrible smell in the bathroom.

I "ll surely would love to stay there again only if that is improved well.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sattsu
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed at villa bintang for 11 days and had a fantastic time there,,, the stuff went out there way to do everything for us...from the pool boy to the cleaner augus it was just brilliant!!!!!!!!!! NO complains at all... THANK YOU TO ALL THE STUFF for a fantastic time xx

Room Tip: try to book rooms 109 -112 next to pool ;-)
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple