I stayed there three nights on my honeymoon,
The rooms are excellent, we took the one with the private pool and we enjoyed it so much, the beach was nice and relaxing, there are no view from the room, but privacy in private pool is guaranteed, pool not heated, rooms are very clean, good breakfast,
Overall the hotel was very nice, very good service
but next time i will prefer to stay at simanyak beach rather than nusa dua resort since nusa dua doesnt have much to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bali Khama Resort and Spa presents 24 private pool villas, 10 studio suites and 26 deluxe garden. Sit back and enjoy seafood medley at our beach front located Amarta Restaurant. Relax and refresh your body at Mahalaya Spa. Enjoy the sun at our pool with pool bar. A multi-function meeting room designed for leisure meeting. The Bali Khama Resort and Spa located in Tanjung Benoa which is famous for water sports activities. 30 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport and we have pick up service with additional charge. 10 minutes drive to Bali Collection Mal at Nusa Dua and there shuttle service with fixed schedule. It's just 35 minutes drive to Uluwatu Temple and 25 minutes to Garuda Wisnu Kencana and Jimbaran. By walking you can find many local restaurant and shop around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bali Khama Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bali Khama Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- The Bali Khama Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Khama Beach Hotel
- The Bali Khama Beach Resort & Spa Tanjung Benoa