We stayed in this hotel for 9 nights and I must say that we had a brilliant customer service. Wayan and the rest of the waiters have been exceptionally good and friendly to us, but there are little things that this hotel needs improving and the reasons I wouldn't give it a five star is the food.
We had breakfast included in the booking and we were not happy at all, there wasn't even the basics of breakfast i.e choice of cheese or fresh vegetables, no mushrooms or baked beans, every morning we had to ask for sliced cucumber and tomato because there wasn't any in the buffet. The fruit wasn't fresh at all, nor was the bread or the pastry. The breakfast chefs seemed new and inexperienced coz when you ask for well done eggs, they bring you rare ones, they probably didn't understand English. The juice had some white bits in and when we asked for another one, there were white bits again so we had to order freshly squeezed juice every morning, which wasn't that bad:). This hotel definitely need to do something about the food or the chefs. Also, for lunch we ordered pizza once and that wasn't fresh either, it had some weird taste and it was expensive. But on the positive note, once you leave the hotel and walk down the street, you will find so much choice of different type of restaurants with welcoming and very friendly people for such a cheaper price. Also, the hotel provides free shuttle bus to bali collection where you'll find so many restaurants with quality food. The hotel is very clean, the garden and the swimming pool is looked after all day, the beach is not so clean because of the boats and the other water sports activities provided in the area that makes it dangerous to swim (if you are with children) and makes the water dirty, but you've got the swimming pool
as alternative. The wifi reception is very good where the pool is, but not in your room. Overall, I would go back to bali, but I would not return to this hotel just because of the food
and the dirty sea water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bali Khama Resort and Spa presents 24 private pool villas, 10 studio suites and 26 deluxe garden. Sit back and enjoy seafood medley at our beach front located Amarta Restaurant. Relax and refresh your body at Mahalaya Spa. Enjoy the sun at our pool with pool bar. A multi-function meeting room designed for leisure meeting. The Bali Khama Resort and Spa located in Tanjung Benoa which is famous for water sports activities. 30 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport and we have pick up service with additional charge. 10 minutes drive to Bali Collection Mal at Nusa Dua and there shuttle service with fixed schedule. It's just 35 minutes drive to Uluwatu Temple and 25 minutes to Garuda Wisnu Kencana and Jimbaran. By walking you can find many local restaurant and shop around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bali Khama Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bali Khama Beach Resort And Spa
- The Bali Khama Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Bali Khama Beach Hotel
- The Bali Khama Beach Resort & Spa Tanjung Benoa