We came in the evening to our bungalow no. 102, and we could hear mouse all over the attic - It was so disgusting. We complained 3 times at the reception, and a helpful worker, crawled up to the attic and sprayed,
Next morning, they were still in the attic. After a lot of troubles with the staff from the reception, we got a new bungalow. There still was lot of mice, and we really just wanted to stay at another hotel, but we already paid before we went on our trip.
The breakfast was really boring. For example, for the bread there was a jam and butter, (not much of it) cheese should we buy as ekstra!!
The pool was great and clean, but the beach was not clean. Lots of seaweed.
The staff was really nice, besides the staff in the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beach hotel in Bali is 25 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport. Located on southern part of Bali, Tanjung Benoa - Nusa Dua resort area, Matahari Terbit Nusa Dua Beach Resort offers stunning view of Indian Ocean. Its private beach will guide you to feel wonderful experiences during your leisure time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows Tanjung Benoa