I stayed here for two nights recently after booking online for 120/night...I was shocked at both the service and the quality of the rooms. The main desk staff were rude. I was moved to three different rooms on the first night because: The first room was filthy and the safe was broken... The second was a twin share; I had paid for a double. The third had a double bed but smelt of mould and sewerage. I gave up as it was very late and throughout this 1.5 hours the food I ordered still had not arrived. At 120/night this isn't acceptable. The staff attitude was terrible but the manager moved me to a better room the following night, worthy of $120. I agree with other commentaries, the beach and the pool view are lovely and there are amenities nearby. But value for money? NO! stay somewhere else and enjoy true Balinese warmth and generosity !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Boutique Beach Resort is a stunning and contemporary designed beach front resort set on idyllic beach of Tanjung Benoa area, only 20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport on the southern coast of Bali, a few minutes' walk to water sports activities and a few minutes' drive to Bali Collection Shopping Mall and Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Oasis Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Oasis Boutique Beach Hotel
- Hotel Oasis Boutique Beach
- The Oasis Beach Bali/Tanjung Benoa