The Oasis Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Club Bali Mirage(Tanjung Benoa)
Peninsula(Tanjung Benoa)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Capcamcamp(Tanjung Benoa)
View Hotel
Taman Sari Suite Hotel(Tanjung Benoa)
View Hotel
Ibis Styles Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)
Conrad Bali(Tanjung Benoa)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went on Vacation with my boyfriend, Staying in standard room. The hotel is not that fancy as the website shown.
Quite disappointed with their hotel rooms and facilities. The hotel rooms are very old and we can see the crack on the wall. Facilities are old too.
The Hotel location has quite some distance from the Kuta town, and it's quiet, especially at night. You will need a driver or vehicles.
If you are looking for a night life or chill out at night, Benoa is NOT a good choice for you.
But if you are looking for a quiet and calm place for you to rest and relax, Benoa definitely is a good choice for you.
The hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful. Points added for them despite of the old hotel rooms.
Their breakfast buffet not excellent but good. There are quite variety of choices. And i like the view of swimming pool while taking breakfast there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I booked a deluxe room at the ground floor facing the pool, which was confirmed via phone call. However, to my disappointment that all rooms were taken up and a few others are currently under renovation/maintenance.

They gave me a room at Level 4, which i dun have much fuss though have to climb the stairs or take the elevator. The room was old and at times I could smell something odd.. Luckily, I spent most of the time outdoor. Else, I would be suffering throughout the stay.

The pool is great and it's overlooking the sea. Also, the only reason i chose this place again was due to the pool.

Another disappointing experiences were the wrong timing for the staff to perform fogging late in the afternoon where people were sunbathing or cutting the grass while people are lazing by the pool side. That's really inconsiderate. These should be done at proper time without affecting the guests.

Room Tip: Room at the ground floor will be better as you can just get to the pool easily. Else, get the room that near to the beach and you may probably get nice view of the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our family stayed year on Xmas 2012.
The room is old.
Air con is hot.
They change another room for us the next day, still the air con is hot.
The service is friendly but with so many new staffs at that time, it was not well managed.
We asked the hotel to picked up us at Kuta, but they forgot to arrange it, so we have to wait on the street for one hour. They did apologize, but we found out they still charged us during checking out.
We asked for a shuttle bus to transfer us to airport, and the hotel provide us a vehicle with a big speaker box so that our luggage can not fit in.
It was a disaster.
With so many other nice hotels in Bali, this one will definitely have to be avoided.

Room Tip: go to the other hotel
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Zoi H
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Certainly not a four star property.No grt ambience. Mostly concrete jungle.Not value for money.Staff was courteous. Breakfast could have more variety. The beach was dirty.noise level in the room was below tolerance limit.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in the Oasis Beach. Straight on the beach with magnificent pool starting just off your doorstep, the hotel provides the perfect spot for relaxation and rest. The hotel staff is very welcoming and friendly, always ready to assist you on any need you may have. I was impressed that hotel staff was always greeting me by naming my name! :-) The breakfast buffet was really nice providing wide variety of food for any taste. The hotel also has restaurant which I tried and was really good. If you keen to discover more eating options there are plenty just 2 min walk from the hotel.
On the negative side: the hotel is in good working condition, everything seems to be working, but I wouldn't lie by saying that the refurbishment of the rooms is needed. As I was spending very little time inside the room it did not bother me much, but I could spot some air conditions linking and decoration inside far from modern.
In overall, the hotel is very good value for money and I would come back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo