At the end of our 3 week holiday around Bali this little gem was a treat my husband kept as a treat for me. I wish we had arrived there much earlier or at least had a couple of nights here. But that was not to be and we had just the one night. It was just a delight, the bathrooms are in need of a little up grading but the room itself was lovely, roomy and clean and that was what we were after at the end of our journey around Bali. I probably would not have thought of staying here myself but it was a treat organised by my husband and I was not going to abuse it. The breakfast was an absolute treasure - everything that I wanted was there and more. We thoroughly enjoyed that.
It was not that close to shopping but they organised a ride and we went to the most Touristy place around and I did not buy anything. That is another story. Would I stay here again - no probably not. We had had 3 weeks of Bali and as far as service and staff nothing touches Sri Ratih in Ubud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- as per 1st of November we're change our property name become COOEE Bali Reef Resort. many thanks & best Regard's sigit w / resort manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your COOEE Bali Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Reef Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- COOEE Bali Reef Resort Tanjung Benoa