This place was our favourite out of our 5 hotel stays whilst in Bali. Its on the beach front (not right in the crazy part of the watersport area but definately a good location to just stroll down the beach to explore the watersports on offer). The rooms were very clean and gave a great authentic feel and the grounds were immaculate.
We had the best service here, the pool boy (cant remember his name) was a delight, always offering to get me a sun lounger when there was none available. And Yogi in the restaurant offered great service also, even when we got rowdy one evening.
The breakfast is al-a-carte which was a nice change. The food was overall good. Great value for the $150NZ we paid per night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- as per 1st of November we're change our property name become COOEE Bali Reef Resort. many thanks & best Regard's sigit w / resort manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your COOEE Bali Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Reef Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- COOEE Bali Reef Resort Tanjung Benoa