“The real deal”
Review of Glaze Bali

Glaze Bali
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Crafted from the freshest and finest quality of groceries, our menu list offers a wide range of Indonesian legendary recipes expanded by the head chef Ronald Noverson Tokilov. Our signature drinks feature local spices infused to premium spirit. Toss down an Arnifusion or vodka infused with kecicang to warm your body when night falls. At the same time, taste our signature dishes of Balinese ketjap manis pork ribs, Grilled whole snapper marinade in bumbu jahe or Legendary rendang rice platter
Reviewed April 11, 2014

As previous reviewers have indicated this is somewhere special.
Part of the joy of being on holiday is the opportunity to discover new restaurants and this is one that will stick in my mind for a long time.
You can tell from the road that this place is a cut above the competition with its modern design and obvious class.
DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED
The welcome is friendly with a great front of house team and the prices are very very reasonable.
Now to the important bit ........... the food itself.
It doesn't matter if you are a fully fledged 'foodie' or just someone who just enjoys a good meal this is the place to go.
I started with the Wagyu beef as an entree and it melted in the mouth. My wife had the Prawn Cakes which I tried a little of (purely in the interest of research !!!) and they were similarly excellent.
For mains I had the Three way Beef and my wife the grilled prawns ........ I won't go on about it but neither of us were disappointed.
Do yourself a favour and if you are staying in the Nusa Dua - Benoa area make the trip to The Glaze ..... In fact wherever you are staying in Bali make the effort you won't be disappointed .

1  Thank 09Realist

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We dined here ten of our thirteen nights, sooo good. The menu is extensive and creative, ingredients were quality fresh and cooked with passion. We noticed how pleased and proud the chefs were with there work and it showed. We were always greeted by the friendly welcoming staff, it was amazing how Ronald remembered us from previous visits several years ago. We began our meal with a complimentary drink and starter. We tried to work our way through the menu but some dishes were just too good and had to be eaten several times. A stand out dish for the boys was lava stone tenderloin steak, absolutely awesome. Thanks Ronald and staff see you all soon.
Grant, Del, Nathan and Aimee

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We ate dinner there one night. The service was excellent, drinks were delicious and happy hour provided good pricing. This restaurant subsequently turned out to be a bit more expensive than others in the area but we did not consider it overpriced for the quality of the food.

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

A must if you are a foodie back home... upmarket and a very visually interesting menu.

The restaurant is attractive, clean and comfortable. Music and lighting is just right for dining --> great ambience.

Customer service is what you would expect, we needed to prompt the staff a couple of times but perhaps that's due to my impatience.

Now the food - we ordered cocktails, two entrees and two mains.

Cocktails - wow and wonderful. Such a wide range of traditional and asian influenced cocktails. Very delicious blends of herbs and flavours.

Entrees - I had the ravioli. It felt short of being excellent. The taste was fine, the pasta was 'ok'. My husband had the tuna, he was happy with his choice.

Mains - I had the mixed seafood - prawns, soft shell crab, fish skewers, small mini lobster (scampi sized) with rice. It was very very good in all aspects but I must have had extremely high expectations because I can't say it was excellent. My husband had the ribs and ate half my rice and fish skewers. He loved it

The presentation was of a very high standard, and certain elements were excellent.

The bill came to AUD $75. Again, a must try for foodies (you make up your own mind)... it was a great experience and I would go back to try different dishes.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Chef Ronald, does a great job with this his first restaurant in Nusa Dua.
Trained in Singapore and other off shore locations by expat chefs, shows in Ronalds offerings. Some items are a little hit and miss but the Slow cooked pork is outstanding and his creative takes on deserts is outstanding. I have given this establishment a 5 star rating not for the quality of the offerings alone, as they are not, compared to other parts of the world, however for Bali they are outstanding and well worth enjoying, many times, as we did.