Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Diving with the family in Bali

Reviewed August 26, 2018
annlouise m
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile
Got my diving license here!

Reviewed January 14, 2018
HaikalA2
via mobile

All reviews open water gede bli pool bali
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

My family and I had two fabulous days with the Yos diving team in Bali. Day one we were collected from our hotel and we had two dives and lunch at the blue lagoon. Padang Bai. We were very well cared for especially as we had two teenagers with us one of whom did not have much experience. The dive masters especially Jimmy, Martin and Giddi were fantastic. Day two was amazing too. We saw so much including turtles. In fact we had such a great experience, my inexperienced son went into pass his PADI open water qualification. I am sure he would not have achieved this without such excellent tutoring from the team above.
What an amazing and memorable diving experience. Thank you from all the family xx

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank annlouise m
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Arranged a diving course just few weeks before. My instructor was Bli Gede, a very friendly and understanding teacher, and I was the only student so it was a very good 1-on-1. Theory class was conducted at YOS base while the pool session was conducted at Benoa Bay (pool was clean and sizable for training). Later we continued for first dive in Benoa Bay just around the Sea Walker site. A bit skeptical, but the underwater was surprisingly above my expectation with some interesting sea creatures (including a moray eel and a super lazy fish - not sure what the name is, locals call it Ikan Katak). Had planned to do the final open water in Tulamben, but got cancelled due to Gunung Agung situation (Tulamben is within the no-entry area). So, we moved to Nusa Dua site. Saw shipwreck and amazingly saw a massive dugong there!!! Very very lucky I was. Also saw massive lobsters, a blue spotted stingray, a gigantic grouper, and many more! Got my open water license and really enjoyed the sessions. Thanks YOS Dive Bali!

Date of experience: January 2018
Yos Dive B, Manager at YOS Dive Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Pak Haikal, thank you so much for your very kind support. It was great to welcoming you here and to help you completed your certification. Congratulations, and welcome to underwater world. Hope to see you again in the future to explore Bali underwater

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Before coming to Bali I emailed several PADI dive shops to start making plans for the trip. Ita, responded from YOS and was so helpful and quick to reply and answer all my questions it wasn't a question that we were going to use YOS dive during our 2 month stay in Bali.
We're now here and they've done the dive cert classes for my 10 and 12 year old daughter and did an excellent job. Gede was there in structor and has an excellent ability to work with kids. His english is good and he explains the difficult dive concepts in a way they could understand. He and the rest of the staff were also super patient with my 10 year old who had some pretty strong fears of the deep, open ocean water.
In addition to a great staff, YOS dive has a nice facility and good, well maintained gear. They were also super helpful in ensuring we got picked up and dropped off at our Airbnb house and made sure everyone has food during the middle of a long dive day.
I can't recommend them highly enough.

Date of experience: September 2017
Yos Dive B, Manager at YOS Dive Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Brandon, DeNae & Beautiful Girls,
Thank you so much for your "huge" support.
We are always happy to welcoming you in our home base,
part of YOS Dive Bali's family now.
We love you all.
Wish you enjoy your long holiday in Bali.
Ita & Team

Reviewed February 19, 2017

I had made my diving license 6 years earlier at the same place. Their care throughout the entire trip was great. I had a personal supervisor for all the dives and he made sure that I have a great experience and see everything possible. I felt secure at all times. Can only recommend the place

Date of experience: January 2017
Yos Dive B, Manager at YOS Dive Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Martin,
Always lovely to see you in Bali. Thank you so much for your big support to us for many years. Best regards from YOS Dive Bali and Team :) - Ita

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

We did 2 dives at the Palau menangan island with yos dive. It has been 2 years since our last dive so we needed a refresh. Our dive master was very thoughtful and took it slow with a great explanation. Both dives were nice and we saw a lot. Would definitely recommend this dive! Thanks to Kadek we had a great morning/afternoon.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank MichielE27

Dear Michiel E,
Thank you so much for your great support.
Would love to welcoming you again next time to explore other dive sites in Bali :)
- Ita