Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommandable

I did my PADI open water course with YOS Dive. I had a great time and great instructor! Especially... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
Kalle O
Germany
Diving with the family in Bali

My family and I had two fabulous days with the Yos diving team in Bali. Day one we were collected... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
annlouise m
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews open water gede bli pool bali
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Before coming to Bali I emailed several PADI dive shops to start making plans for the trip. Ita, responded from YOS and was so helpful and quick to reply and answer all my questions it wasn't a question that we were going to use YOS dive during our 2 month stay in Bali.
We're now here and they've done the dive cert classes for my 10 and 12 year old daughter and did an excellent job. Gede was there in structor and has an excellent ability to work with kids. His english is good and he explains the difficult dive concepts in a way they could understand. He and the rest of the staff were also super patient with my 10 year old who had some pretty strong fears of the deep, open ocean water.
In addition to a great staff, YOS dive has a nice facility and good, well maintained gear. They were also super helpful in ensuring we got picked up and dropped off at our Airbnb house and made sure everyone has food during the middle of a long dive day.
I can't recommend them highly enough.

Date of experience: September 2017
Yos Dive B, Manager at YOS Dive Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Brandon, DeNae & Beautiful Girls,
Thank you so much for your "huge" support.
We are always happy to welcoming you in our home base,
part of YOS Dive Bali's family now.
We love you all.
Wish you enjoy your long holiday in Bali.
Ita & Team

Reviewed February 19, 2017

I had made my diving license 6 years earlier at the same place. Their care throughout the entire trip was great. I had a personal supervisor for all the dives and he made sure that I have a great experience and see everything possible. I felt secure at all times. Can only recommend the place

Date of experience: January 2017
Yos Dive B, Manager at YOS Dive Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Martin,
Always lovely to see you in Bali. Thank you so much for your big support to us for many years. Best regards from YOS Dive Bali and Team :) - Ita

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

We did 2 dives at the Palau menangan island with yos dive. It has been 2 years since our last dive so we needed a refresh. Our dive master was very thoughtful and took it slow with a great explanation. Both dives were nice and we saw a lot. Would definitely recommend this dive! Thanks to Kadek we had a great morning/afternoon.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank MichielE27

Dear Michiel E,
Thank you so much for your great support.
Would love to welcoming you again next time to explore other dive sites in Bali :)
- Ita

Reviewed October 20, 2015 via mobile

We were here to get our open water lisence, got a promo form Deep Sea Extreme expo in Jakarta last April. We were all the newbie here, fortunately we met Bli Made as our instructure and Mas Adi as a Dive Master. They were great and so patient while teaching us in class, pool or during practise in ocean. Thank you!

The staff was friendly, they gave us free pick up transfer from/to hotel. They feed us with delicious meals for our lunch, as requested by us also. The most important is, they gave us the facilities and the hospitalities as same as others guest eventho we got the discount promo. It was so amazing to meet the humble people like them, eventho we were so reckless :))

Keep the good job guys!

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank Menar87

Dear Mba Menar dan kawan-kawan,
Thank you so much for your great support.
Congratulation for being certified divers.
See you again next time to explore dive sites around Bali.
Best regards from YOS Dive Bali and Team :) - Ita

Reviewed February 3, 2015

Booked a snorkel trip to Crystal Bay (Nusa Penida) via Yos Dive. Driver came to pick me up at 8am sharp and off we went!

Collected our snorkel gear, which included special masks for me as I wear spectacles. Cool!

Took a speed boat down to Nusa Penida which was about an hour's ride.

Equipment provided (Fins, Lifejacket, Mask) were all in good condition, and the boat that we took was really clean too! Adi, our guide, was good in english and was able to share with us useful tips and tricks as it was our first snorkeling experience.

We snorkled at Nusa Penida for about an hour, following that we had Lunch (Chicken sandwiches, hard boiled egg and potato) and then another hour of snorkeling.

Adi provided us with Bananas to feed the fishes, so that we could take pictures of them swimming by! Adi also offered to take pictures of my girlfriend and I.

After the snorkeling, we weere brought back to the office where we collected our equipment and took a shower. The toilets to shower were really clean, and towels were provided too.

I'll be sure to return!

Date of experience: January 2015
4  Thank Liionel B

Dear Liionel B,
Warmest greetings from Bali.
Thank you very much for your kind support.
Would love to see you again next time :) - Ita