“Spotlessly clean” 5 of 5 bubbles

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spotlessly clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Very clean and professional. Great message and facial. Although it is more expensive than other massage places in Benoa, it is worth every cent. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“This is what I miss the most :(”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I have just returned from Nusa Dua and I must make comment of the wonderful treatment and service provided by Home Spa.
We loved the hotel pick up and return, the ice cold face towels before your massage and the ginger tea both before and after your massage.
The venue has great ambiance and the treatment rooms are very private and pleasant.
There is a wide variety of massages available from a quick 'Happy feet' massage to specialist herbal massages or hot lava rock massages and the prices are amazing.
We loved it so much that we had one almost every day.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Dazzler62
Hyderabad, India
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Professional service, clean and calm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Been here in June. Liked the ambience, the service and everything at this place. The staff was good and enjoyed my time here. Massage and scrub treatment was good, facial was OK though.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank exploreonthego
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“165k rupiah happy hour 9-11am”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

worth the money. friendly staff, greet with cold tower and ginger tea. had normal massage and oil massage. special private room and good massage skill by the staff. there's pickup service for normal special package..just need to call them up and pick up service is inclusive in the package.. currently they're doing 10% promotion.

Abbotsford BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best spa and massage therapist!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and I were in Bali for the last two weeks of May. The homespa was about two minute walk from our hotel. My husband had six massages and I had five Balinese massages and two foot massages. We loved every minute of it! The ladies at the Homespa were the best especially Widi, Puspha and Ayu. We had other ladies also who were very good. On our next trip to Bali we would definitely we spending time there. Miss you ladies!

Visited May 2014