“3R during 3nights stay in Benoa”
Review of The Home SPA

The Home SPA
Reviewed March 7, 2014

try happy hour 9:00 to 11:00 if you stay near there for the great value 2 hours treatment!
staff are very nice too

2  Thank kuri311

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place was EXCELLENT. Much better priced than a lot of the others around. The ladies were professional and talented. The spa had beautiful gardens and great facilities. We visited 3 different spas on our trip and this one was by far the best when it came for value for money and excellent service. We wanted to return the next day but they were all booked out. We would definitely recommend a visit to the Home Spa.

3  Thank Shaylisaw
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Located opposite Grand Mirage and down road about 50 metres on a corner.The ultimate massage.Girls are very clean and in uniform,so are the surroundings.My wife and I went between 9-11 am[happy hour $8.00 each for 1 hr]great value and a terrific massage.Dont wast your time at the dirty/dark 60,000 rp[$6.00] ones that are everywhere on the main road.

2  Thank 2AYEARFROMNOW
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My sister in-law, niece and I went to the Home Spa on our 2nd last day of our stay in Tanjung Benoa and I can honestly say it was magical. We had previously been to a small "spa" a few days previous and spent the same amount of time but less money. It was like comparing oranges with apples. At the Home Spa you have individual rooms and mine had a bath and a shower. The atmosphere was so relaxing and serene. We were given cold hand towels and some sweet tea on arrival which really set the mood for us. My lady was so gentle and comfortable to be around that you relaxed immediately. For the next 2 hours I was massaged and had the best facial I have ever had. On finishing I was again offered sweet tea.
Yes we paid more money for this treatment but it was totally worth it. The Home Spa is off the main road so there is no road noise, in a beautiful relaxing complex that I most definitely will return to on my next visit to Bali.

2  Thank meggsk
Reviewed January 21, 2014

So much more relaxing than the cheaper places around. A very professional service with clearly well-trained masseuses, clean relaxing quiet environment, contrasting to what I received around the corner last year - noisy, dirty and impersonal. Am returning tomorrow for another massage. Definitely worth spending the extra money.

1  Thank wendy h