“WORTH A VISIT !!”
Review of The Home SPA

The Home SPA
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a lovely spa a bit more expensive than on the street but well worth it !!
I stayed at the Novotel Benoa and had a massage there but found the Home spa to be much nicer and also a lot easier on the pocket.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Nice, clean spa but the massage itself was poor. We had a twin room and the girls were talking most of the time. Massage was average at best. Good price, but you can find better elsewhere. Would not recommend.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My family of 3 including a teenage boy of 16 went to The Home Spa this morning June 1, 2013. All three of us chose the happy hour Balinese Massage for 135,000 R. The happy hour massage was for 2 hour. This place is clean, professionally done. We called for hotel pickup. I understand you have to spend a minimum of 300,000 R in order to receive this service. We stay at Conrad, we could have taken the taxi for less than US$2.

Once we reached the Spa, we were greeted by the front office staff. Drinks were offered, we chose water. We were given cold face towels to wipe our face. Then we were led to our private massage room. My wife and I were given the couple room and my son was given a private room. The total massage time could be a little over 2 hours, I fell asleep during the massage because the massage was so relaxing. The massage lady speak some English, so we were able to converse a little.

The total bill came to 3 x 135,000 R = 405,000 R. We gave each lady 20,000 as tips. We also gave the driver another 20,000 after he dropped us back at the Conrad. For about US$50, we have a fantastic 2 hours for the three of us. We are planning to go back.

1  Thank Madison_35758
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My wife and I have had 4 massages in Bali on our current 10 night holiday in Tanjung Benoa and Seminyak and the 2 best by far were the ones we had at Home Spa. Friendly, professional and a quality value for money massage. We would return to Bali purely because of this spa, so please dont change. The young girl that I had showed expertise beyond her years compared to the more mature massages we had eleswere. Hense well trained staff. Try all and you will agree. Peter

2  Thank Rate2BGreat
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I went here for a pedi (me) and massage (him). He had the sunburn massage and thought it was excellent. The room was clean and his therapist was mindful of his burn and used enough pressure to really relax him. My beauty therapist was very nice. While the pedi facilities aren't similar to what you would see in the western world (e.g. foot spa bath = plastic tub here), it is similar to getting a foot massage in Hong Kong, China etc. THe polish applicable was pretty good. Only two comments on the pedi: 1) they don't have the greatest colour selection so if you want something specific, bring your own polish and 2) their opening foot scrub wasn't so much of a scrub as a 5 second pat down (but that could be because I had ticklish feet!).