“Very Enjoyable” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nelayan Seafood Restaurant

Nelayan Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 69 Restaurants in Tanjung Benoa
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Perth, Australia
“Very Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lovely excellent food, friendly staff and great for children. Husband had chicken, I had seafood plate - all well prepared and big meals. Good entertainment and two rocking horses for kids. A very enjoyable evening.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

• Indonesian first
Noosa, Australia
“Nice restuarant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Quick service, very friendly staff, very affordable and lovely vegetarian options. There is some outdoor seating towards the back of the restaurant and despite some of the tired decor it's lovely little restaurant.

Visited December 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great One”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

we've eaten at this restaurant many times. i really like the food especially fish n chips.
but the place is too dark and too many mosquitoes around.

• Visited November 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nelayan Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

for me the food is average, usually im order pasta like marinara, aglio olio and fish n chips. for the portion quite big. some food not balance with the price. for the taste not very delicious but we can eat actually. the service is good but some of the waiter or waitress dont smile with the guest or even greet.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
melbourne
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

We ate here based on reviews on trip advisor. Very very disappointing. We went to the Bali dance show and the. Young girls performing didn't even look like they wanted to be there. The food started with complimentary garlic bread that you couldn't get your teeth through. The bread must have been 3days old at least. Then we ordered chicken nuggets and chips for the kids -terrible dry horrible looking things that didn't represent chicken At all. I had the sweet and sour calamari . When this arrived I couldn't eat the calamari at all. You could not bite through it only swallow it. I choose to eat the veggies and leave the squid. I can't remember what hubby had but he wasn't impressed at all. I didn't mention anything to the staff as we just wanted to leave without a fuss. Not our style to complain and demand other stuff. However the waitress came to me. After we had finished and asked why I hadnt eaten my meal and I told her. We got the bill and there was no discount or offer of anything else even after they asked what was wrong and why had we sent back so much food. Lesson learnt though and we will not return .

Visited November 2012