Conrad Bali
$364
$291
Sol Beach House Bali Benoa by Melia Hotels International(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$89
Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$128
$68
Agoda.com
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$87
$67
Agoda.com
Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$131
$94
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$117
$90
Agoda.com
Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$53
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$120
$71
Ibis Styles Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$34
Hotwire.com
4,140 results
All reviewseight degrees southsuku restaurantthe executive loungerin restaurantdiamond membersuites poolinfinity chapelevening cocktailslagoon roomwedding chapelkids clubfree laundrycold towelsmain poolupgraded to a suitelarge hotelocean front
Reviewed August 2, 2007

One of the beautiful beach hotels in the world....... I strongly recommend lagoon access room # 1114 :)

The staff was very professional...

Thanks Conrad for this property.

• Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank online2k
Reviewed July 23, 2007

There is no way I could say enough positive things about the Conrad Bali! It is not pretending to be a 5 star property as so many do. It is truly the most relaxing, comfortable, friendly resort we have ever experienced. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2007

My son loved the gradual entry sandy beach pool. It was quite nice and I have since learned is quite rare in Bali hotels. The pool with sandy bottom and sandy beach was so perfect for my 3 year old, that I would have to go to back to this hotel when I return to Bali. They had these wonderful garden level rooms which open up to a grassy green lawn that takes you under palm trees to the pool nearby. The pool is understanement, it went on and on forever. It was one huge interconnected pool. They had these great beach BALEs right next to the pool kind of between the pool and ocean beach. I could sit there and take in the breeze off the ocean while not feeling hot at all in the shade. The hotel of course had impeccable service as do most Bali hotels. We upgraded to a super spa suite on the top floor with a mini plunge pool on the balconey! Actually there were three balconeys and it had two huge rooms. Quite extravagant, but cheap cheap cheap by international standards. I think they charged me the price of two rooms and Bali hotels are a great bargain. Great location for the hotel nearby the Gallery Collections mall where there was even surprisingly a Starbucks! Anyway, my only gripe was the retaurants at the hotel. They weren't bad, just not that great for the money. B reakfast was fine though, and I reccomend to take the Club Room offer at checkin. It alone pays for the breakfast. By the way, my son slept comfortably on the sofa nook and my 5 month old slept in the huge walkin closet in a crib provided by the hotel. So I really didn't need to upgrade to the suite for the last two nights.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank HobartMJD
Reviewed July 13, 2007

My wife and I went to the Conrad for the first week of our honeymoon in Bali. When you come in, they sit you down with a drink, overlooking the ocean, while you check in. It's sooo relaxing and beautiful. We pretty much spent the whole week on the little thatched room beds by the beach, reading, sipping tropical drinks, and eating fresh fruit brought around by hotel staff. There are great restaurants in the hotel and although there's no much else to do in the area, you can take a cab over to the other side of the penninsula for all the attractions. I just had a friend and his partner come back from their honeymoon there and they said it is still amazingly good. Enjoy.

• Stayed: August 2004
3  Thank sf-drkeith
Reviewed July 12, 2007

Stayed there for a friends wedding. The room is spacious, clean, and very nice. Even though i didnt get to plunge in to the pool, it looks very inviting. The hotel is very large, so watch where you're going or you might loose yourself.
However, service is very slow.. we have to wait for 30 minutes to check ourselves out from the room.

Stayed: September 2005