Conrad Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Club Bali Mirage(Tanjung Benoa)
Capcamcamp(Tanjung Benoa)
View Hotel
The Oasis Beach(Tanjung Benoa)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Taman Sari Suite Hotel(Tanjung Benoa)
Tijili Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)
4,112 results
All reviewseight degrees southsuku restaurantthe executive loungerin restaurantdiamond membersuites poolinfinity chapelevening cocktailslagoon roomwedding chapelkids clubfree laundrycold towelsmain poolupgraded to a suitelarge hotelocean front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2010

Stayed here at this hotel for almost a week for a regional meeting.

Best experience I've ever had. Great Hotel! I love it!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2010

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay with the Conrad Hotels in Bali. We had been recommended this hotel by our friends from Jakarta and boy were we happy with our decision.

We received a free upgrade to one of their newly opened luxury suites. Little did we know that not only did we receive a gorgeous room separate from the general chaos of the hotel, but more importantly we had access to special VIP privileges.

Pros:
- VIP extras rocked. Free breakfast (with mimosas!), free tea & snacks in the afternoon (cold ginger lemongrass tea or juices) and a free cocktail hour (with more champagne!). We also had access to the private pool with covered bed/cabanas were we were constantly offered bottled water and cold towels.
- Staff was amazing. The upgrade to the suites came with "personal assistant" service so we could call our personal assistant whenever we needed anything. I am very allergic to mosquitoes so they brought extra mosquito repellent plug-ins for our rooms and the in house nurse gave me anti-histamines and anti-itch cream for my bites.
- Food was delicious. I'm not the type of traveler who constantly compares the prices of the hotel restaurants to the “local” joints. Mainly because I hate getting food poisoning as it ruins your vacation and eating at a more upscale venue helps mitigate the chances of that. The prices were comparable to a US restaurant but the food was delicious, specifically their Japanese fusion restaurant Rin. We went to Mozaic on Ubud, one of the top rated South East Asian French restaurants, and were disappointed in the quality of the food compared to the Conrad’s. If it wasn’t for the great sightseeing that day we would have just preferred to stay at the resort.
-Airport Lounge is a serious plus. For those travelers with late flights the Conrad Bali provides a lounge where you can relax, stow your luggage, take a shower and basically hang out until your flight home. Many resorts do not provide this service and I always ask myself why! So many flights out of SE Asia are in the evening so visitors can enjoy a full day of fun before leaving. But then what do you do when you have hair full of sand and sunblock but nowhere to wash up before your flight?

Cons:
- Non VIP areas can get crowded, noisy and can be a bit stressful. If you can I seriously recommend upgrading to a suite!
- The beach is small and not impressive. We ended up just lounging by the suite area pool most of the day because we liked the big covered beds/cabanas, but if you really like sitting on the beach this might not be the resort for you.
-LOTS OF MOSQUITOES! I had one of the itchiest vacations ever. I received a fair amount of bites when I visited Ubud, but I recommend bringing lots of bug repellent if you tend to attract bug bites.
-Nightlife seemed quiet. We tend to just relax on vacations and don't go bar hopping or partying. But if you're the type to like Las Vegas type fun into the wee hours of the night then you will probably be dissapointed. We didn't make an active attempt to go out but it seemed like it was pretty quiet in general.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank zoomz
Reviewed January 4, 2010

There may be more supposedly higher class hotels in Nusa Dua but the Conrad Bali has the best spot along the coast. The beach is quiet and the hotels beach beds and cabanas were fantastic. The hotel itself is incredibly beautiful with the most amazing entrance hall, the pool is magnificent as are all the facilities around the pool. We booked a standard room and were thrilled to get one which overlooked both the beach and the Balinese garden. The staff were were friendly and helpful. We did not eat in the hotel as the restaurants were over priced. However there are wonderful places to eat nearby including the fabulous Kendi Kunning just 5 minutes walk away along the beach. We had the most relaxing time in the hotel and would definitely stay again.

2  Thank Globetrekker66
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I have never commented on here before but felt the need to after staying at Conrad for 9 nights over Christmas. From the moment we were met at the airport from the moment we checked out everything about this Hotel was sheer luxury and pure paradise.

Reviewed December 29, 2009

As soon as you walk into the lobby of this hotel it's easy to see why so many people love this place. Immaculate grounds, spacious rooms and service is above any hotel in the Nusa Dua area. Easily could have spent a week here, too bad it was such a short trip. Hotel staff are very courteous, but not intrusive, and go out of their way to help. Beach was nice, a little rocky but nice views. If you are looking for surf this is not your place, as the water is super calm and no waves to be found. Very few hawkers on the beach which is nice compared to other places in Bali where it gets annoying. Pools are great and they even have a sandy area if you don't want to venture into the ocean which is a really nice feature. Food is decent although way over priced and not authentic. Hop in a cab and head over to Jimbaran Bay for seafood or venture outside for some authentic food. Overall this place is top notch and you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple