Conrad Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Club Bali Mirage(Tanjung Benoa)
Capcamcamp(Tanjung Benoa)
View Hotel
The Oasis Beach(Tanjung Benoa)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Taman Sari Suite Hotel(Tanjung Benoa)
Tijili Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)
4,112 results
All reviewseight degrees southsuku restaurantthe executive loungerin restaurantdiamond membersuites poolinfinity chapelevening cocktailslagoon roomwedding chapelkids clubfree laundrycold towelsmain poolupgraded to a suitelarge hotelocean front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have just returned from another wonderful stay at the Conrad Bali - our ninth. We love the gardens, the accommodation, the food - everything about the hotel. However none of this compares with the staff. They are just fantastic. From the moment we arrive until we leave we are treated so well. The staff are professional, warm, friendly, courteous and caring. It is just a joy to be in such a happy atmoshpere. When I leave I try to bring a little of that special feeling with me. I would love to mention individuals but there are so many and I would hate to forget anyone so I won't give any names here. Over the years we have rarely had any problems and the few minor ones we have had have been sorted quickly and well. Very impressive. We are already planning to go back next year even before we recover from the journey and jet lag.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EdinburghTraveler77
ConradBaliManager, General Manager at Conrad Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear EdinburghTraveler77,

My team and I thank you for your warm review and recommendation of Conrad Bali. It was our pleasure to welcome you both back last February and your continued patronage is valuable to us.

I am delighted to find that this being your ninth stay with us, your experience was just as memorable as your first visit.

We look forward to continuing to extend our unique Balinese hospitality to you should you plan to return for another holiday. It would be our pleasure to once again create more wonderful and memorable experiences for you!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I lost count how many times i stay in this hotel. Since their opening about 10 years ago, untill now. For business trip, vacation, wedding party, reception, etc.

and everytime i stay there, i gave less and less star. Right now i give 3 stars as average. WHY??.....Because many new hotel arise, brand new, fresh, better, bigger, a lot more spectacular. And when you stay in those hotel like st regis, W, mulia, you will feel that conrad is not on the same page with those hotels anymore. ...conrad is getting old and old...getting left behind.

Room decoration is so old. building condition and finishing is plain and nothing fancy anymore. just plain creme/ivory color paint. plain ceramic tile, plain bed frame, desk, sofa. bathroom condition is getting old.
bed is too firm for me.
breakfast is just average (mulia has the best breakfast so far).
location is average for nusa dua.
service also average (st regis has the best service so far).

perhaps you'd say that im not being fair for comparing conrad with hotel like st regis, mulia, and W. But with whom i should compare conrad too? mercure? grand hyatt? best western?

recently i stayed in mulia and they gave me the same room rate with conrad. around 270 usd per night. I think it's fair enough to compare conrad with mulia because they have pretty much the same room rate.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank angelina c

Dear Angelina C,

Thank you for your feedback from your stay on October 2012.

Thank you for staying with us so many times.

We regret that there were some aspects of the resort that did not meet with your expectations. Your feedback has been shared with the relevant departments, whose team members are taking steps to address and rectify the points you have brought up. Please rest assured that my team and I remain committed to upholding the high standards of our products and services, as expected of a Conrad Resort.

We thank you again for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community and hope to welcome you back, should you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We had the most amazing experience in Conrad Bali. Romantic sunset wedding at Infinity Chapel, amazing dinner complete with cultural Balinese performance, comfortable sea-front suite to view the most beautiful sunrise, it was simply perfect!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank jkllhi

Dear Jkllhi,

Thank you for your nice review of Conrad Bali. I am pleased to hear that you have a perfect stay with us, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest.

We look forward to continuing to extend our unique Balinese hospitality should you plan to return for another holiday. It would be our pleasure to once again create more wonderful and memorable experiences for you!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed at Conrad Bali again recently and came to the same conclusion on our departure as we had previously- this is a beautiful hotel with truly charming staff. The value for money is fantastic if you have the benefits of the Suites Lounge (breakfast, afternoon tea, evening drinks and canapés).
Some negatives however since our previous visit:
- there is a charge now to use the beach bales, which leaves them empty most of the time I don't understand the reasoning behind this, especially at quiet times of the year.
- cleanliness seemed to have taken a slip, not in terms of day to day housekeeping which is thorough and constant, but more with the general upkeep. For example, the bathrooms in the lobby were quite dirty behind the cubicle doors and there was a constantly running cistern. The overall effect was of a two star hotel in these restrooms; not the best 'face' for a five star of the Conrad's standing. Also, doors and surfaces in the rooms could do with a good scrub (grubby, sunscreen fingerprints and the like).
Still though, this hotel is made a truly special place because of its wonderful staff, especially those of the Suites Lounge. Dana and his team are wonderful and care about your happiness and well being. Thank you Dana and your team for all of your assistance and friendliness.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to an Ocean View Suite, which was very spacious and comfortable. Could be noisy though as noise tended to float up from the pool in the mornings.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank verduzzo
ConradBaliManager, General Manager at Conrad Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Verduzzo,

Thank you for staying with us again on your recent trip to Bali. I am pleased to hear that you still enjoyed your stay with us and will certainly let Dana know he contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience.
Thank you for letting us knows your thoughts about beach bale rental. The resort beach bales are a popular feature for all guests staying here, and the reason we applied bale rental is to prevent guests leaving belongings early morning to reserve the bales and make other guests staying at the resort unable to use it.

I have also shared your comments with my housekeeping department, who will continue to work hard to improve cleanliness both in the public area and inside the room, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you once again and looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Fantastic Hotel, with friendly and courteous staff. The service around the pool is second to none, and the resurant food is excellent, however it is a little expensive when it comes to the drinks.
If your a HHonours Diamond member make sure to take advantage of the executive club lounge for the free cocktails in the evening.
We would certainly go back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Simon_Ellen

Dear Simon_Ellen,

Thank you for your kind comments about Conrad Bali and I hope to see you again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest.