“AFL, Great food, Excellent Service”

Meads Beach Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Meads Beach Bar & Grill features the Freshest Seafood & Finest Steaks in Bali! Seafood Cooked-to-order, Tender Juicy Prime Aussie Steaks, Loaded Gourmet Pizza, Meads Classic Burger & Meads Waygu Burger, Awesome Desserts, Seasonal Special Lobster Menu, Ice Cold Beer, Buckets of Beer and Wine By The Glass or Bottle ... Open Daily 8:00AM to 10:00PM Call + 62 361 771 540 for Reservations & Pickup
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is the best place to watch sport in the Nusa Dua / Jimbaren area. Every AFL game is shown. Without fail. Love it!

Food excellent - I have tried lunch and dinner here. For lunch I recommend the chicken baguette or hamburger, mie goring really great too. All well priced. For dinner there is a fish selection (usually Barra or Red Emperor) with a crab sauce that is exceptional. BUT, the half roast chicken would have to be my favorite.

I like this venue because I can sit alone and enjoy a hamburger and the footy during the day, or take visiting guests and enjoy a perfect seafood evening. Being a place in Nusa Dua where you can enjoy going as a solo person is a real plus also, as many restaurants are driven to couples and families.

Nice wine list I like the variety in price and range so you can enjoy a casual glass of Plaga SSB without breaking the budget, or splash out on a yummy Cape Mentelle for a special occasion.

Music is varied, guests are varied, I've seen older people, families and couples there. Service, however, is consistent. Warren and Alfie are wonderful hosts and contribute to the really lovely experience at Meads. Very excited about the new Burger Bar about 1 km down the road towards Nusa Dua.

1  Thank Simone1000

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The food was good. I had the Beef Rendang, meat was beautiful but the rice wasn't. My husband had Chicken pie and Mash, which was good especially the mash. The staff were very welcoming, it would of been nice if Alfie had just said hello as he passed our table about 8 times, last visit in 2013 he was very warm and welcoming, which I'm sure he is known for.

Alfiespinks, General Manager at Meads Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Hi Trixie G, thank you for returning to Meads in Bali...... we really appreciate your support.
The team are very happy to hear you enjoyed the food & service.
Apologies that I did not personally come to your table during this visit.....both Warren & I do our upmost to do so.........not always possible depending on the service situation at the time.
We look forward to seeing you soon & once again thank you for your support.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Have heard about Meads many times, decided to give it a try. From the moment we set foot in the place we were looked after to the max. The staff were great the food was amazing, and Warren the owner was very welcoming. It was a relaxed atmosphere. Warren even organized a small desert with candles for my birthday. It was a lovely gesture. The food is a little more expensive than your average Balinese restaurants, but well worth it. Give it a go...

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We wandered down to Meads Bar & Grill, not knowing what to expect. The greeting from the owner Warren and then his Son, Alfie was enthusiastic.
Food excellent. It has a sports bar at the rear of the restaurant if you are interested in what is going on at the time but we sat out front and enjoyed the balmy evening. Reasonable prices and service excellent

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Warren Mead has had a string of five star restaurants in Perth, Western Australia and he has carried on this tradition of excellence in his restaurant in Nusa Sua, Bali. We were on holiday in this area for two weeks and were able to compare dishes for dishes and Meads easily stood out. Prices are a tad above the average for the area but the food is well worth it! I love beef rendang and this is the best I have ever had.