“Incredible all round.”

Meads Beach Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Meads Beach Bar & Grill features the Freshest Seafood & Finest Steaks in Bali! Seafood Cooked-to-order, Tender Juicy Prime Aussie Steaks, Loaded Gourmet Pizza, Meads Classic Burger & Meads Waygu Burger, Awesome Desserts, Seasonal Special Lobster Menu, Ice Cold Beer, Buckets of Beer and Wine By The Glass or Bottle ... Open Daily 8:00AM to 10:00PM Call + 62 361 771 540 for Reservations & Pickup
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Hello Warren, Alfie and all of your incredible staff.

I just want to say a huge thank you! As an expat with an Indonesian husband I must say it was so refreshing to be treated with the utmost respect and most importantly like any other tourist during our stay with you. :)

your staff are absolutely amazing so friendly and great with kids my 18 month old son Oliver loved the girls and they were so great with him, there are not many restaurants that I could say the owner (warren) was happy to have a cuddle too then pop him in the pool table to have a play ;)

Not only is your service absolutely incredible but also your food and of course the cocktails I'm fussy when it comes to daiquiri's but yours... are to die for! Every meal we ate was so yummy and well presented!

Thank you again for everything and I hope to visit again shorty. Sorry it has taken me so long to write this review. But to anyone reading it, if you want amazing food and drinks with a great atmosphere this is the place to go!

Many Thanks

Caroline, James and Oliver.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,357)

Reviewed June 10, 2014

A table of four had a great meal we all had different ones and no complaint from anyone The staff were well trained and attentive. not cheap but well worth it:

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We chanced upon this restaurant on one of our walks from our hotel to find the beach. The warm and cosy interiors were inviting enough to make us finalize this place for our dinner that night. It wasn't a mistake. The food was excellent, among the best fish I have had, and the girl serving us was the sweetest thing ever. She was forever smiling despite us having barged in during their closing time. They patiently waited till we were done with dinner before letting us know that they did have a closing time. In fact I even messed up an order by mistake and they waived it off.. with a smile again. Its very rare that I've experienced such a homely and extremely customer oriented service anywhere. So much that I wouldn't blame the regulars for spending long hours there. 5 stars.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We ate here on lunch time and the food was very good (especially the organic asparagus) however spoilt by the fact the the entire area seemed to have a TV in every corner showing Australian rules football. We are Australian and do not watch this at home and certainly do not want to watch it when out of the country.
We would have gone back for dinner if not for the intrusive sport coverage.

1  Thank longs2go
Alfiespinks, General Manager at Meads Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Hi longs2go, thank you for having lunch at Meads in Bali & good to hear that you enjoyed the food.
However, we are disappointed that you gave us such a low rating based upon the fact you do not like watching AFL. If this is the case, you could have sat at one of the many tables at the front of our restaurant under one of the many fans & enjoyed your food out of sight of the TV's that many other customers were enjoying the LIVE AFL games on, which incidentally, we advertise not only online but very clearly at the front of our venue.
If you have such strong feelings against live sports, fair enough, but maybe you should have come back another time when there is no sports coverage?? We do recall that both your husbands did enjoy playing a lot of pool whilst you were in the restaurant.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I stumbled across this place when I went for a walk down the street (staying at grand mirage) decided to stop in for a cold cider. Staff were great, komung even started a conversation with me as I was alone at the time. So stayed for another few. Was offered a ride back in there shuttle service for free!!! So went back for dinner with my fiancé that night. Food is unreal!!! I have struggled to find anything over here besides spag bog untill now! will be spending alot of time there in the next few days! Great stuff warren, alfie and the team!!!!!!!!! Regards Tristan and Emma